Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hey, Harry, Who's Afraid of Who?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Mrs.PatsFanInVa, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +561 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

I'm sorry, this is just too funny. Poor Harry's always talking about how afraid we liberal "Moonbats" are of The Tea Party and Shrill Shrieking Sarah that I just couldn't resist pointing this one out:

Worried about liberal infiltrators, Kevin Terrell, a self-described colonel in the Ohio Valley Freedom Fighters militia based in Louisville, led about two dozen camouflaged followers on a patrol around the park. “I’m a little apprehensive because of the left-wing nut jobs out there,” Terrell said.

This next part I just don't understand:

At an Austin rally, Jim Dillon walked through the crowd carrying on his shoulder an AK-47 that he said was unloaded and legal. A state trooper stopped him, examined the weapon and let him continue walking with it. “Our rights are hanging by a thread already as it is,” Dillon said, referring to the constitutional right to bear arms. “If we don’t exercise our rights frequently, we’ll lose them.”

When, in fact, The Brady Group has given President Obama an "F" for his stance on gun control.

the Brady Campaign, a leading advocacy group for stricter gun laws, said Obama actually has done little to clamp down on firearms since being elected. Instead, the president has signed into law two bills that favored gun-rights supporters.

Obama signed legislation this year that would allow guns in national parks and on Amtrak trains.

Gun control group gives Obama an ?F? - TheHill.com

This is just pretty funny, too.

The tax code was the villain of the day. “We have got to take the country back by taking back the money they take from us,” Jim Tomasik of FairTax Nation told the crowd.

Lost in the rhetoric was that taxes have gone down under Obama. Congress has cut individuals’ federal taxes for this year by about $173 billion, leaving Americans with a lighter load despite nearly $29 billion in increases by states. Obama plans to increase taxes on the wealthy to help pay for his health care overhaul and other programs.

D.C. tea party rally upbraids ’gangster government’ | delmarvanow.com | The Daily Times
  2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

That's funny, when I was in school the lowest grade you could get was an F, but Obama getting an F from the Brady people isn't good enough for the gun nuts:confused:

Wait, I think I figured it out. An F is anything from 59% down. Obama prolly got a 58% or so while the Shrub scored a negative number.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +662 / 2 / -9

People are mad, when people get mad the nuts come out, Barack Hussein Obama had one of those nuts as a very close friend his name is Bill Ayers, he didn't plan on shooting anybody he was going to Blow Up Police Stations And Kill Innocent Cops.

President Jug Ears is a Chicago Politician what he is doing is throwing the NRA a bone he knows the Gun Nuts are a very large group, Obama is a Very Smooth Political Bullsh!t Artist right up there with Billy Blue Dress........
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +360 / 11 / -27

But the Brady Group gave him an F.... lots of noise, but not much substance here..
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +662 / 2 / -9

Common Sense,
    The "third world" is moving in more states need to do this, now when a bad guy trys to rape or rob in Arizona he better think twice, that little old lady might blow his scummy stomach open with her "ladies smith and wesson"

News, no permit needed:
    PHOENIX – Favoring the constitutional right to bear arms over others' concerns about gun safety, Gov. Jan Brewer on Friday signed into law a bill making Arizona the third state allowing people to carry a concealed weapon without requiring a permit.

The measure takes effect 90 days after the current legislative session ends, which likely puts the effective date in July or August.

"I believe this legislation not only protects the Second Amendment rights of Arizona citizens, but restores those rights as well," Brewer, a Republican, said in a statement.

Alaska and Vermont now do not require permits to carry concealed weapons.

By eliminating the permit requirement, the Arizona legislation will allow people 21 or older to forego background checks and classes that are now required.

Supporters say the bill promotes constitutional rights and allows people to protect themselves from criminals, while critics worry it will lead to more shootings as people with less training have fewer restrictions on carrying weapons.
    Arizona to allow concealed weapons without permit - Yahoo! News
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  6. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +252 / 3 / -4

What was the 1st blurb from?

While "patrolling" a park sounds fun, any grown man who refers to himself as a "colonel" yet isn't in the armed forces strikes me as a bit delusional.
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +360 / 11 / -27

Wanna be's are often more dangerous than those who really are charged with enforcing the law.. this bill will prove interesting.

HB what are the limits here, do you want every inner city person who is eligible to carry a gun, to carry one???
  8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +561 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

It'll certainly cut down on the arrests the cops are now allowed to make for carrying a concealed weapon.

I'm all for anything that'll make their job easier. No more arresting people for a small crime before they commit the big one - the cops can just sit back and wait.
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +360 / 11 / -27

Maybe they should hire a few more coroners..
  10. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +561 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

LOL Rob the police to pay the pallbearer.
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +360 / 11 / -27

The other day there was a headline on Drudge, "It's started, already there is a doctor shortage".. interesting how after a week there is a doctor shortage....
  12. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Bullcrap!

[​IMG]