PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey guys

kcchiefs

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey guys, what's up? New member here, I'm a Chiefs fan through and through, no question. I put them over everybody else in the NFL. Got season tickets and go to every home game. But I got a little love for the Pats deep down too. I know there's the 30 post count rule before starting a thread over in the FF board, but I gotta have a question answered before Sunday.

I've got 2 Patriots receivers Branch and Tate. Branch is projected at 3.20 points while Tate is projected at 14.20 points. Since I'm not up on the Patriots receiver situation, I figure the best way to get up on the situation would be with other Pats fans. So what's your guys opinion of the Branch/Tate situation in NE? Is Tate really going to see playing time over Branch, or will they share the workload? More importantly, who do you think's going to be the most productive not only against SD, but for the rest of the season?

Hey guys, what's up? New member here, I'm a Chiefs fan through and through, no question. I put them over everybody else in the NFL. Got season tickets and go to every home game. But I got a little love for the Pats deep down too. I know there's the 30 post count rule before starting a thread over in the FF board, but I gotta have a question answered before Sunday.

I've got 2 Patriots receivers Branch and Tate. Branch is projected at 3.20 points while Tate is projected at 14.20 points. Since I'm not up on the Patriots receiver situation, I figure the best way to get up on the situation would be with other Pats fans. So what's your guys opinion of the Branch/Tate situation in NE? Is Tate really going to see playing time over Branch, or will they share the workload? More importantly, who do you think's going to be the most productive not only against SD, but for the rest of the season?
I'll re-post your question in the FF forum for you, hopefully you'll get some responses shortly.

Oh yeah:
:welcome:

@JMT Thanks Bro! I'm rootin for the Pats against SD this sunday. I absolutly dispise the Chargers. I hope to see Rivers laid out on the turf all day long.

Last edited:

Branch by far as long as he stays healthy

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back