PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey everyone!

Teenuh

Banned
Reaction score
I'm new here and just wanted to say umm... hey everyone. lol

Anyway, my name is Tina and I'm a hardcore Brady Bunch (hint: not the tv show) fan. :rocker: I grew up in Boston but I moved to San Diego last year. My guy is a Chargers fan but no one is perfect and I love him anyway. And At least he's not a Jets or Colts fan. :eek:

I was posting on PatriotsPlanet but there is way too much childish crap on that forum. The funny thing is I heard about this forum when one of them bashed it on there. I've looked through some of the threads on here and from what I've seen, people are a bit more mature and intelligent here than on PatsPlanet but that isn't really saying much I guess. :rolleyes:

Oh and TFB is the football god. That is all.... :biggrin2:

Oh and we're currently behind enemy lines in Colts territory for a couple of months visiting my guy's family and could be killed by an angry mob of Colts fans at any moment. :nooo: Save me TFB!!

Welcome teenuh.

Just think of how good you are going to feel when the Saints beat the Colts.:rocker:

Welcome teenuh.

Just think of how good you are going to feel when the Saints beat the Colts.:rocker:

Thanks. :D I doubt that I'll enjoy it quite as much as I would if the Pats eliminated the Colts but I won't complain. lol The only thing that could make a Saints win more enjoyable is if a LB ran off the field and sacked the Pompous One himself, Bill Polian. :eek:

Hello from Ft. Worth, Texas. Originally from Texas but LOVE the Pats! Look forward to getting more involved on here.

I feel for ya, Tina. I live in Colorado now and most everyone here HATES the Patriots. Also i've never seen more bandwagon Yankee fans as they have here in my entire life.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back