Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hey Csn / Fsn Stop Moving Ne Tailgate!!!

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Michael, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I missed it again this week because they changed the time it aired again. First it was on at 7 PM then 6:30 and now it's 7:30.

2. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +34 / 3 / -2

#80 Jersey

Let me recap it for you..

[​IMG]Glenn-"Well, well, well... another week, another Victory. No matter the circumstances, this team just finds a way to win. It sure is something.

[​IMG]Steve- "Absolutely. This team has been great this season. There were some times in this game where the jets were able to move the ball, and they looked mortal, but at the end of the day, a "W" is all that matters.

[​IMG]Fred- "This is the greatest football team of all time, with the greatest coach of all time, lead by the greatest QB of all time. They would have pounded the Jets by 100 if the weather wasnt so crappy (and the refs would stop cheating for the other team).

3. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Yeah you nailed it but, I just wanted to see their picks for this week and I like their keys to defeating the upcoming team. For 20 min of televeision I like it. Especially since they can't get through 3 minutes of football on EEI before someone has to steer it back to baseball :rolleyes:

4. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +34 / 3 / -2

#80 Jersey

I hear ya... I actually missed it because of the time change too. I tried to DVR it, and I got Felger and Crew on NST. :mad:

5. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,880 / 26 / -17

Disable Jersey

I view the show as a guilty pleasure. Low comedy between Steve & Fred. But they do do a nice breakdown segment and the picks are a riot.