Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hey Bush Haters, The War Still Kills

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Where are the PHONY war protesters (stupid obama is playing with the olympics) (skank pelosi went to the U2 rock concert) (sean penn, sarandon, cindy sheehan have all vanished)
    THE TROOPS ARE STILL DYING WE HAVE A NEW LIP SMACKING DINK TOED GOLDEN TONGUED COMMANDER IN CHIEF, WE HAVE THE MESSIAH WHO WAS GOING TO PERFORM MIRACLES AND TURN THE WHOLE WORLD INTO DISNEY LAND, HE HAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE, DEMOCRATS AND SOCIAL DO-GOODERS FAINT WHEN HE BREAKS WIND IN THEIR PRESENCE, HIS WIFE HAS THE BEST ARMS IN THE WORLD ALL THIS AND GITMO IS STILL OPEN SOLDIERS STILL DIE IN WAR.

TODAYS NEWS:
    43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforcements
    Wednesday, September 30, 2009
    By Susan Jones, Senior Editor
    CNSNews.com - 43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforcements

GOD DAMN PHONY BUSH HATERS

WHO GIVES A SH!T ABOUT THE OLYMPICS WIN THE WAR OR COME HOME YOU DIRTY SWEET TALKING BASTARD, CLOSE GITMO

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS KEEP THEM SAFE SEND THEM HELP OR BRING THEM HOME
  2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

So, Harry, I haven't been around for very long. How did you feel about the war when Bush started it?
  3. H8R

H8R Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Write your local congressman, or quit your crying....
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  4. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Harry loved it.

He loves good fireworks and "shock and awe" was very exciting for him.

Didn't matter in the least that Bin Laden had nothing to do with Iraq and there weren't the WMD's.

Stuff was gettin' blown up on live TV!!!! Yeehaw!!!
  5. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

I had a feeling that might be the case.

Harry's really got to get over the "Hey, Bush Haters" thing. Bush is so, I don't know, yesterday's news?

Bush was what he was and he's gone now. Looking backwards doesn't do anything but obstruct the view ahead. Whether you regard him as a dream or a nightmare - it's morning and we've all woken up. Nothing remains except some residue cobweb and even that'll be gone soon.

If Harry-Boy keeps looking back over his shoulder he's going to walk straight into a tree or something.
  6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

When he captured the Saddam Savage I cheered him, when he stayed in Iraq I was against it, the deeper we got into it the more I realized that those god damn IRAQI's wern't worth one more American Life.

The democrats slobbered, blubbered and sobbed at the sight of the War Caskets coming home, Pelosi wiped tears from ger eyes for the NBC news camera's, now the dirty scumsucking bastards are dead silent, the War Caskets Are Still Coming, but our beautiful President has other things to do he has to try to bring the olympics over here to the Hell Hole Chicago, NOW THE FRIGGIN OLYMPICS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE WAR CASKETS.

Those Anti War Bastards out in Filthy Hollywood are disgusting hate filled pigs.

IMPEACH THIS BASTARD WILSON WAS RIGHT HE'S A GOD DAMNED LIAR.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

I'm not alone and the crowds are growing.
  9. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

Right, Harry. Obama's taking a red-eye flight to speak to the Olympic Committee in an attempt to bring some much needed pride and revenue to Chicago (which is, in case you didn't know it, part of The United States and as such will contribute greatly to the federal coffers if the Olympic Games are held there) and is flying back immediately and you're all rabidly upset over his leaving his post when there are "other things to do" like bring the boys home?

Where were you when Bush took 977 days of friggin do-nothing vacation during his 2,920 days in office? Or did Bush have nothing else to do in your estimation and it was, therefore, somehow not worth *****ing about when he partied away 1/3 of his term in office? Where there no boys to bring home then? No budget to balance? No social security to worry about? No medicare going broke? No caskets arriving without fanfare?

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/01/16/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry4728085.shtml

Your utter disregard for reality here would be amusing if it weren't so pathetic.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

We all agree now that Bush was no Bargain but this guy Obama is turning into a Very Dangerous "JOKE"

Bush would never have made it if it wern't for those two clowns Gore/Kerry millions of people who voted for Bush didn't vote for Bush they voted AGAINST the clowns, I was one of them.

I was a democrat for years until the Far Left Wing Whack Jobs took them over.

I know how the Liberals love to twitter and scoff at this but this is a fact, Under this president and this Congress within the next two years America Will Be Attacked Again.

If the Olympics decide to come to Chicago they better bring some guns with them at times Chicago can be worse than Iraq.
  11. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

... particularly if they are 16 year-old honor students who want to help protect their friends from murderously mindless mob assaults.

//
  12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 5 / -23

Harry,

Most are aware that the war still kills, that is why in the words of John Kerry, "We need a plan for the peace".... the reality is that most of the US are just pawns of the military industrial complex...