PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey, Bob Costas

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN is pretty horrible for anything but stat digging, play by plays, and Around the Horn, PTI. NBC is downright atrocious and their football shows are pathetic. Rodney is the only one I like and Collinsworth and Michaels are good together. That CBS crap is a trainwreck with that many guys and their fake laughs are hideous.

I will watch Irvin and Deion though. Those guys (along with Mariucci) are more pro-Patriot then people think and do offer good insight. Also, they are the only, ONLY, TV analysts who make me laugh. Faulk is such a bitter man and Warren is beyond stupid when it comes to football. So is Jamie Dukes. I am still waiting for the day (hopefully 7 years from now) after Brady retires and is invited on NFL Network and when Faulk makes a snide remark about the Patriots, Brady just goes off on him beating him into the ground.

for all the goofiness..fox's show is pretty good.

I'll never, ever understand why Costas is on football-related programming. He's declared many times that he's a "baseball guy." His alleged broadcasting "talents" aren't significant enough to cross over to other sports.

Because Costas is the sports brand of NBC. He does everything they do. He'll no doubt be their main Olympic guy. When Inside the NFL was on HBO, he was on that too since he was the sports brand of HBO too with his Real Time show. Both networks felt they could put him on all their major sports broadcasts because he was their biggest name in sports on retainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back