PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey...at least our division sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the big thing is the NFC west is for real, and possibly the best division in football.

The 49's are good, the seahawks have a great D and the cards are a QB from having a superbowl quality team.

The pats started this season with the "easiest" schedule, because the west had a rough year, i wouldn't be surprised to see 2 teams come out of the west this year.

At least our division blows. Falling way behind balt and houston now for top 2 seeds....almost feels like a 10-6 year

The Dolphins fans are posting the same thing on their message board.

The Dolphins fans are posting the same thing on their message board.

Sorry but i still see the pats taking the division without much of a battle. Unless they lose some division games or lose say next week ect

I think the big thing is the NFC west is for real, and possibly the best division in football.

The 49's are good, the seahawks have a great D and the cards are a QB from having a superbowl quality team.

The pats started this season with the "easiest" schedule, because the west had a rough year, i wouldn't be surprised to see 2 teams come out of the west this year.

I don't think they're the best, but they're certainly a lot tougher than their combined record last year suggests. This whole "easiest schedule" thing is very misleading.

Ultimately I think we all find it infuriating to watch the Pats games like this, but we are fortunate that these losses haven't been within our division. It's clear after 2/3 games going this way (we held on in Denver, but even that saw our D give up 14 points after being up 31-7) that serious issues still exist in our secondary. Our goals at this point should be play well enough to lock up our division, and use the remaining 11 weeks until the post season to address our secondary. Don't see how we can win it all when we can't stop even one gd hail mary pass.

Sorry but i still see the pats taking the division without much of a battle. Unless they lose some division games or lose say next week ect

Yeah, I still think the Pats should win this division by at least two games. Wins by the Bills and Jets today do not erase their massive problems. The Dolphins are a feel good story, but I think they will still be an 8-8 team.

I don't even know if homefield advantage is that big anymore since I think four of the last five Super Bowl winners were either lower tier division winners (had to play Wild Card weekend) or Wild Card teams.

Last edited:
Yeah, I still think the Pats should win this division by at least two games. Wins by the Bills and Jets today do not erase their massive problems. The Dolphins are a feel good story, but I think they will still be an 8-8 team.

I don't even know if homefield advantage is that big anymore since I think four of the last five Super Bowl winners were either lower tier division winners (had to play Wild Card weekend) or Wild Card teams.

Pats are playing themselves out of homefield..just get 1 home playoff game please

That is no comfort to me. Even if they do win the division this team may not even be able to get out of the first round.

Yeah, you look at the point differential and it's highly unlikely the division stays even for long. Gotta win these upcoming comes with Jets and Miami though rather than give these teams continued hope.

Division is long way from being over. We are one or 2 (god forbid) injuries from becoming worser. Even without that , this team has serious lack of mental strength in the 4th Quarter . Every division game is going to be a dog fight including next week. We have to beat the jets @home somehow. Its just way to early to dream playoff scenarios .

We've lost 3 games by a total of 4 points and all three games were competitive. The team is not clutch, but there's upside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye