PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey, all of you Jessica fans: she's TMQ's Cheerleader of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seacoast Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Whatever, Easter****. Apparently there's a little double standard in your thinking.

Unbelievable...I guess its okay for a running back to play all 60 mintues when there is a rushing record at stake...but if Brady wants to set the TD passing record, he better be prepared to do it playing only in the first half of each game....

His sh*t is just tired now. He went sooo far overboard with his previous columns that what he says doesn't even bother me now. Before, I read his columns knowing that I would get pissed off, but now it is just kind of like a train-wreck...you feel sad and you can't look away.

He's kind of like Britney like that.

Last edited:
I think even he knows that he went way too far overboard. Between the cheerleader selection, his 'jokes' about Bill Belichick, and admitting that he had gone too far with the Good v. Evil thing, it's almost enough to make one think that he was getting so obsessed that even ESPN, with its similar agenda and all, told him to calm down.

Easter**** said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=easterbrook/071106&sportCat=nfl

And yes, Peterson was still on the field with 1:04 remaining and the Vikings ahead by 18 points, setting his 296-yard single-game rushing record on a 3-yard run when Minnesota should have been kneeling. But aren't you glad he got that final carry? When Payton set what was then the single-game record -- 275 yards -- in 1977, he carried the ball on the Bears' final snap, too.

Whatever, Easter****. Apparently there's a little double standard in your thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes