PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacck...Mercury Morris sighting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfaninpa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Saw the idiot on ESPN. God, I may even root for the Jets to beat them if it
means he will go away.

Saw the idiot on ESPN. God, I may even root for the Jets to beat them if it
means he will go away.

You know just to have him go back to his little hole in Florida, I want the JEST to beat the Titans. At least then this a hole will be meaningless again. :eek:

You know just to have him go back to his little hole in Florida, I want the JEST to beat the Titans. At least then this a hole will be meaningless again. :eek:

No, it's the other way around. Its not until another team goes undefeated that his life will become meaningless. Besides, we need the Green Beans to lose as much as possible.

Last edited:
No, it's the other way around. Its not until another team goes undefeated that his life will become meaningless. Besides, we need the Green Beans to lose as much as possible.

Yeah true.....I am just torn about it.

If the titans win.....the jest will be 7 - 4...

Then when we win against Miami we will be 7 - 4 too....

Oh the other hand, if the Titans loose, the jest will be 8 - 3 and the news will have orgasms over Brett the "Hero" :eek::eek:

Yeah true.....I am just torn about it.

If the titans win.....the jest will be 7 - 4...

As Fitzy put it, "No matter who wins, don't we all lose?" :) :nooo:

So true, those old f@rts want a team to go undefeated late into the season. It makes them relevent, the media seek them out for interviews, opinions,etc. Without a team going undefeated this late into the season, the media would all but forget about them. Shula will probably be on the Thanksgiving Titans - Lions game.

It's times like this I wish for a facepalm smilie. This will have to do: :violent:

I WANT the Titans to go 16-0. And then I want them to lose in the playoffs...preferably to the Pats.

I want the Titans to go 19-0, so we never have to hear about the '72 Dolphins and Mercury Morris, or undefeated seasons AGAIN

I want the Titans to go 19-0, so we never have to hear about the '72 Dolphins and Mercury Morris, or undefeated seasons AGAIN

No way in hell. I would rather listen to Morris and Shula than see those dirty bastards Fisher and Keith Bulluck get it. Don't you remember them smiling when Rodney got hurt a couple of years ago? That sh!t was intentional.

F*ck Jeff Fisher.

For probably the first time ever, I agree with you.

I don't F*** Morris but Titans 19-0?? NO F****** WAY!!!

f*** both the titans and morris. and f*** espn for doing the same s*** they did a year ago about a perfect season. i have not watched sportscenter since the super bowl and i have need for that crap. walk away from espn, that is the best advice i can give you

f*** both the titans and morris. and f*** espn for doing the same s*** they did a year ago about a perfect season. i have not watched sportscenter since the super bowl and i have need for that crap. walk away from espn, that is the best advice i can give you

I don't watch it either. Anyone know if they have added the perfection tracker on their ticker???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes