Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hero of the day

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

[​IMG]

Oklahoma state senator’s sign: ‘If I wanted the government in my womb, I’d f*ck a senator’ | The Raw Story

At a recent rally against a so-called “personhood” bill currently favored by Oklahoma lawmakers, state senator Judy McIntyre (D) was photographed holding a sign that read: “IF I WANTED THE GOVERNMENT IN MY WOMB, I’D **** A SENATOR.”

Explaining to a local reporter that she’d just borrowed the sign from a protester, she remarked: “I was like, I’ve got to have a picture of it.”

“I thought if my 87-year-old mother sees this, I’m going to get hell this weekend, but it was too late,” McIntyre added, according to NewsOK.com.

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I'm trying to think of something to say.

:singing::singing::singing::singing:

3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,054 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

I'm not fanatical about abortions but IMO there should be no problem with a women getting a 1st trimester abortion. I agree on the one hand that it should be considered life but I don't agree that it is a human life in that stage.

I think 2nd trimester abortions should be allowed under a defined set of circumstances and I deplore 3rd trimester abortions ... I liken that to murder and it should be treated as such.

Anyways ... my opinion and a subject that will be fought over for years to come.