PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here's you chance to ask Roger Goodell questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's your chance to ask Roger Goodell a question that was on your mind.

Ask the Commissioner
With the 2009 NFL Draft just days away, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will join us for a live chat on Wednesday, April 22, at 2 p.m. ET. Submit a question now.

Obviously he's not going to post an answer to a question that is too slanted, but maybe if the question is worded in the right way you can get him to bite.

Is a question like "Why are you such an arsehole?" too ignorant for him to answer? ::eek::

Last edited:
How about, "When are you going to retire?" or, even better, "Can the owners throw you out of a job if they don't think you're doing a very good job?"

I know I won't get an answer to this one, but here is what I wrote:

Commissioner Goodell - Could you explain how Denver and San San Francisco were punsished so lightly for their transgressions regarding the salary cap in comparison to the Patriots for breaking a rule that most coaches have said provided no impact during the games in which the events took place?

Here is another question I wrote in.

Commissioner Goodell - The NFL makes billions of dollars a year. Why can't it re-invest some of that money into improving the game? For instance, putting something in place to take the guess work out of whether a ball crosses the goal line. Or standardizing where the replay cameras are set up in each stadium so that the referees get the best possible views on any play.

Doing this would surely benefit the league as a whole and take some of the guesswork away from the referees. Not to mention, make their jobs easier.

A "live" chat where all the questions are formulated beforehand? Does he think he might get some tough questions?

He wouldn't have the balls to answer any of my questions honestly, so it'd be a waste of time.

Commissioner Goodell - The NFL makes billions of dollars a year. Why can't it re-invest some of that money into improving the game? For instance, putting something in place to take the guess work out of whether a ball crosses the goal line. Or standardizing where the replay cameras are set up in each stadium so that the referees get the best possible views on any play.

Doing this would surely benefit the league as a whole and take some of the guesswork away from the referees. Not to mention, make their jobs easier.

There ya go..trying to bring logic and common sense into this.....it'll never fly.....

I hope you asked this question first to gain yourself credibility as it is a very fair and intelligent question.

Then whack him with that question about the lopsided penalties.:D

Mr. Commissioner, with all due respect, you are a grandstanding media whore who keeps messing with OUR game to the detriment of everything and everyone involved. You are out of your league. Please leave ours.

Sincerely, Fans of the NFL

Do you believe the Patriots were the only team filming defensive signals ?

And why such a stiff price (1st rounder) if by your own words the filming offered no competitive advantage?

One can ask many questions....so???? Why not...I mean there are some interesting ones that he can be asked...

Mr Comissioner, how is the investigation going as to who in your office leaked the Spygate videos to Fox News?

Mr Comissioner, please explain explicitly your rationale for not punishing the NY Jets for admitted rule violation filming of the NE Patriots.

Are we STILL going on about spygate.... holy crap, it was a year ago

Do what Bill does, move on, the commish can't change his decision, nor will he explain his reasoning to us....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes