PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here's to a great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaBoltsFan

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm hoping to see a showdown, and hope it's not a blowout on either side. Would be nice to forget about all this cameragate bs, and get down to what it's all about. This is the game us Charger fans have been waiting awhile for. Personally I think they should just forget imposing any penalties, if they're warranted, until after the post-season. Why should they punish the players and the fans, I don't get it.

I'm hoping to see a showdown, and hope it's not a blowout on either side. Would be nice to forget about all this cameragate bs, and get down to what it's all about. This is the game us Charger fans have been waiting awhile for. Personally I think they should just forget imposing any penalties, if they're warranted, until after the post-season. Why should they punish the players and the fans, I don't get it.

Who cares about a great game. This game will follow our blow out of the Pats in 2005. You don't match up to the Bolts. You may think you do but forget about it. We win by at least 14 points. This time neither the NFL, the Refs or your cheating ways will have your back.

Who cares about a great game. This game will follow our blow out of the Pats in 2005. You don't match up to the Bolts. You may think you do but forget about it. We win by at least 14 points. This time neither the NFL, the Refs or your cheating ways will have your back.

Jim Lynn, one of your fellow fans tries to take the classy way into the match-up, but you have to use the LT approach. Man, I feel sorry for you.

Jim Lynn, one of your fellow fans tries to take the classy way into the match-up, but you have to use the LT approach. Man, I feel sorry for you.

The L.T. approach? Change your user name and I'll have more respect for you *****.

The L.T. approach? Change your user name and I'll have more respect for you *****.

Sorry, you can change your name, change your bra, change your panties, whatever. No one will ever respect you.

Last edited:

:singing: Now that's a classic.......... A troll, trolliing another troll. I love it :singing:

{... as an aside, I actually don't consider WABoltsFan a troll. Sti9ll funny none-the-less}

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes