PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here's to a good, clean, injury-free game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peytonsbetter

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
.......may the better team win.:)

Seriously, I mean that. Should be a GREAT game.:rocker:

Yeah it should be a great game. The fans from both teams should really enjoy this ride we are on cause nothing lasts forever. This reminds me of the great celtics vs lakers rivalry from the 80's. Bird and Magic. enjoy the moment!!

The game has all of the feel, drama, and intensity of a post season game.

I'm as nervous as I was before our first playoff game last year. I've only watched a half an hour a day of ESPN all week(PTI). Thats all I can stomach, lol.:D

As for the game, I think I'm prepared for ANY outcome, good or bad. Its just one game after all, and a lot of people forget that we have another REALLY tough game next week, at San Diego. We're in the middle of a REALLY brutal part of our schedule, at Jax on Monday night, at Carolina on a short week, the pats at home and then AT San Diego. I'll be happy if we get a split in the next two weeks, I really will.:)

Great game, pats fans. The better team won today, thats the bottom line. Here's hoping we see you guys again this season, maybe the outcome will be different.:)

My wife said, "gosh, why is Randy Moss ALWAYS open?" I said, honey, thats like asking why Reggie Wayne or Marvin Harrison are always open. He's a GREAT receiver, simple as that.:D

Again, great game. Here's hoping you guy's run the table, which seems likely now.

Great game, pats fans. The better team won today, thats the bottom line. Here's hoping we see you guys again this season, maybe the outcome will be different.:)

My wife said, "gosh, why is Randy Moss ALWAYS open?" I said, honey, thats like asking why Reggie Wayne or Marvin Harrison are always open. He's a GREAT receiver, simple as that.:D

Again, great game. Here's hoping you guy's run the table, which seems likely now.

Thanks, take it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes