Here's Support for Bill and Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR4

In the Starting Line-up
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Consider they know a lot more about the physical condition of
many of these players that are being let go.

They know what their level of play was and what it is today and can see trends.

For example: Adams back. A definite problem at one time and may be getting
worst. Maybe he's spending more time in the tub? Maybe the team trainer
has an evaluation that is not too good on Adam or Willie.

Maybe Bill has seen things in Willies play last year that indicates he is
slowing down. I sure noticed how tired he looked towards the end of the
season.

What I am saying is these guys have so much more information that we
fans just need to trust their decisions when it comes to letting our
favorite fans go.

Just maybe Bill and Scott deserve some breathing room.

As to why no replacement? Maybe they are working under constraints that
we are not aware of.

I belive in BB abd Scott 100%. I may not like or understand everything they do. But I trust them to do whats best for this team in the long run.
It would be nice if all the Chicken Littles kept their beaks out of this thread. This thread should be to show your 100% support of the way the pats FO does buissiness. There are plenty of threads (hell all of them) for you to scream the sky is falling and act like teenage girls at a N'Stink concert.

It's over

Come on! Don't you know that all of these newbie hysterical poster know more that BB or Scott. They have all of the answers, just look at what they are posting.

We are all done as a championship contender.:eek:

i mentioned this before too..i wasnt too convinced the way adam acted/spoke before and during FA that he really wanted to be here. he probably went to kick in the dome and as a past reputation the pats will come out looking frugal although it wouldnt be surprising if the pats matched his offer or even game more.

Odlirama said:
I belive in BB abd Scott 100%. I may not like or understand everything they do. But I trust them to do whats best for this team in the long run.
It would be nice if all the Chicken Littles kept their beaks out of this thread. This thread should be to show your 100% support of the way the pats FO does buissiness. There are plenty of threads (hell all of them) for you to scream the sky is falling and act like teenage girls at a N'Stink concert.

I'm with you! :agree: I look at much of this as being the price we pay for having so much success for these past few years! The FO has my support and thanks!

Let's face it, sometimes people just want a change of scenery from thier old jobs. Does this mean BB has lost it? Vinatieri all along sounded like someone who was out the door. Why is this a surprise now? Most of us said when those comments from Orlando came out that he was gone. They don't play a game until September. I'll panic when the record shows that this team is done. I remember 2001 too well and how they came out of nowhere to win it to run around with my head cut off now. This team is still a contender and they haven't made any moves yet.

JR4 said:
Consider they know a lot more about the physical condition of
many of these players that are being let go.

They know what their level of play was and what it is today and can see trends.

For example: Adams back. A definite problem at one time and may be getting
worst. Maybe he's spending more time in the tub? Maybe the team trainer
has an evaluation that is not too good on Adam or Willie.

Maybe Bill has seen things in Willies play last year that indicates he is
slowing down. I sure noticed how tired he looked towards the end of the
season.

What I am saying is these guys have so much more information that we
fans just need to trust their decisions when it comes to letting our
favorite fans go.

Just maybe Bill and Scott deserve some breathing room.

As to why no replacement? Maybe they are working under constraints that
we are not aware of.

Thanks for starting this thread I support our management as well they have a plan and they're sticking to it and it will be interesting to see what people will have to say before the start of the season some people need to just calm down and let things take place I will miss some of the guys we lost but thats
the business of football these days.

I'll keep this thread up high.

Many fans grow these bonds to the players of yesteryear who have brought the Patriots this far, totally disregarding the class which will carry them now and into the future.

As long as we have BB and Brady, I will never count out the pats. I have the utmost faith in BB and Pioli to have this team in good shape come September, and in February we'll see how wrong some of these posters really were.

Odlirama said:
Amen. Amen. Amen.

As I said a week ago or so... we'll never be privy to the information that BB and SP have on the plan, the players and the situation in the present and the future. Knowing you'll never have the information, who do you trust more to get the job done?

Everything here is just speculation and monday morning quarterbacking (or General Managing) which is fun, but gets carried away sometimes around here. :)

I'm with Bill!

Siddiqi said:
As long as we have BB and Brady, I will never count out the pats. I have the utmost faith in BB and Pioli to have this team in good shape come September, and in February we'll see how wrong some of these posters really were.
ABSOLUTELY....WHat is interesting is how early these fans will moan about things..I mean is there a game tomorrow that I am unaware of???
PLEASE!!! Let BB and SP do their job..let training camp start and see what they have and THEN do you chicken little routine..

Sure the players play the games. But the FO gets the players and the coaches put the players in position to win.

Our front office will get us back to where we want to be. I wouldn't have had that faith 6 years ago. But, I do now and that is how I have evolved as a Patriots fan.

Last edited:
I will always be grateful for what they have given to us Pats fans over the past five years. Who could have imagined 1 Super Bowl win, never mind three. Even if this team goes 0-16 (which I know they wont) I will always remember what they have accomplished. Until they are proven wrong, I will always trust in what BB and SP are doing.

PATSNUTme said:
and that is how I have evvoled as a Patriots fan.
I'm with you budddy, I starrted drinking early tonngiht too. *hic* :D

Other teams win games with other kickers. we'll be fine. BB and the FO have'nt let us down yet. AV obviously did not want to be here. Probably from the get-go. He will regret it. We'll do what we always do - replace the pieces and move on. He's still a kicker.
They have my complete confidence.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I'm with you budddy, I starrted drinking early tonngiht too. *hic* :D

I'm too sad and mad to drink tonight. It's hard to type when you feel like you've been kicked in the nuts.

You don't know how much I wanted that Channel 5 report to be true.

CrazyDave said:
Other teams win games with other kickers. we'll be fine. BB and the FO have'nt let us down yet. AV obviously did not want to be here. Probably from the get-go. He will regret it. We'll do what we always do - replace the pieces and move on. He's still a kicker.
They have my complete confidence.
Mine as well...and I hope they again show the NFL what the Patriots are made of.

I think the biggest slap in the face....

PatsRI said:
Let's face it, sometimes people just want a change of scenery from thier old jobs. Does this mean BB has lost it? Vinatieri all along sounded like someone who was out the door. Why is this a surprise now? Most of us said when those comments from Orlando came out that he was gone. They don't play a game until September. I'll panic when the record shows that this team is done. I remember 2001 too well and how they came out of nowhere to win it to run around with my head cut off now. This team is still a contender and they haven't made any moves yet.

surprise....is Vinny selling his soul to go to....of all places.......Indianapolis.....that is the BIGGEST knife in the side for me.....one man's opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back