Welcome to PatsFans.com

Here's 6 savages that should go to jail

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

I have been looking for some for over a month now, I'm dying to post some "white bastard violence" I'm patient, sooner or later it will pop up, I'm sure the moonbats on here will also let me know about it.

:bricks:

2. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

I agree. Not sure how you would craft the law, though.

3. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

Let's also agree not to allow members to only start threads about certain races and religions. It seems to be popping up more and more and it's inexcusable and frankly, childishly ignorant...

You keep claiming this but never post specifics. Where is this happening?

Kind of like your post here? ;)

4. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

See, in harry's world, no whites have committed violent acts for over a month.

What a wonderful world that would be.

5. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I don't believe I've ever started a thread in which I stated the person's color. The incident was violent and the parties responsible as well as the on-lookers should be punished. Although, that was not what prompted you to post, now was it.

6. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Fine with me. When we post the article, maybe we should define what our intentions are, as we wouldn't want to be subjected to mind-reading accusations.

7. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +481 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

This still goes, he/she/it didn't deserve an extended beat down like that. Kids watch to much jerry springer.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +597 / 24 / -19

I think white people beat up black people in different ways. They provides the economic framework that results in blacks often going to the worse schools, living in dangerous areas that have inadequate policing, getting thrown in jail unfairly, and so on. All this violence is unfortunate, but abuse begets abuse. Neither side is innocent. There are also plenty of example throughout history of white on minority violence,

http://www.ksat.com/news/9044684/detail.html
    http://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingnews/2007/05/white_teen_mob_attacks_hispani.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pcRpyRnSnc

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

Post some, please, get me off the hook.

10. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

I'm not spending a beautiful Saturday afternoon posting links for you. (I'm also not the one who starts threads only about certain groups.)

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

12. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +481 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

I'm sitting around at work and all of a sudden something comes to me out of the blue. In the last couple of years ive seen about a dozen of these fights, adn what ive noticed is its the gender of the people fighting, not the race. If men are involved its over in a few seconds most of the time, one of the two combatants hits the other with a flurry of punches and thats it. Once the other guy is down its over. But in the videos ive seen invovling women it goes on for five six seven minutes. The girl(s) administering the beating will repeatedly go back and beat the other girl again and again. And race doesn't seem to matter, ive seen black, white, spanish antagonists in these videos which are shot by a bystandar and then make yahoo or google. About six months ago there was a fight in a local Denny's between two couples. The two men faught one beat the other and it was over. The two women werwe involved and one got the better of the other by a wide margine but kept going back and hitting and kicking her opponent. First it was her fists, she walkded away adncame back this time using her feet, she left again only to come back with a chair. Her boyfriend had put his coat on and was ready to leave but his girl friend wouldnt' stop until he went and grabbed her and forced her out the door. Never did hear if anything further happened.

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

She Devils
    God Created Them

14. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +481 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

They watch to much Jerry Springer and the View. :singing:

15. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

I don't know if there is a difference as you describe, but it wouldn't surprise me. I can think of 2 reasons: (i) men grow up with the possibility of fighting, and many of us had notions of how to "fight fair" (whether that's a good idea is a different matter, particularly when you become an adult); and (ii) many women don't fear or care about repercussions of their actions when it comes to starting or being in fights, because they're accustomed to not being the ones involved adn therefore not the ones who'll suffer the consequences.

16. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yup. Sure thing, Patters. Those 2 black girls beating the crap out of that white girl? It's all the white man's fault. :rolleyes:

17. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Of course the attackers aren't racist, there are no racist black people silly!

As for the fact that the victim was transgendered, I think that's wonderful news. Now there's a chance there may actually be some justice.

But beware, Harry. That article you posted used Facebook as a reference. You know how much Darryl hates that!

18. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +469 / 12 / -14

The perps should be thrown in jail.

As to the McD employees, if they (other than the manager) intervened they could be sued or if one of the perps had a gun......

They did have a obligation to call the cops and once they left the store should not have been readmitted (if I were the manager I would have locked the doors until the cops arrived.

As to the employees who informed the perps that the cops were coming to help them escape (as opposed to telling them right away the cops were called to stop the attack) they could be charged to aiding in a felony.

As to the 'hate crime' aspect. I don't believe in hate crimes violent crimes are equally heinous regardless of motivation IMO.

That said IF this had been an attack by white patrons on a black person, this would have been front page news nationally and would have led newscast on every network. There is a definite double standard when it comes to interracial crimes IMO.

19. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +575 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

The nice thing from my perspective is that I don't participate in attacking thread authors nor do I post about gangs or religions...so the childisly ignorant only applies to "those people"...cool for me!

How about if we agree to keep the number of threads aligned with the number or percent of violent crime committed by "X" race or "Y" religion? That seems reasonable, no?

My post was to stop all the idiots that try make a thread about the author....

so....WE CAN GET BACK ON-TOPIC!!!:D

20. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

Your point re %s is what you commented in earlier and I agreed with and asked about.

If a poster were truly concerned with violence as an issue one would expect the %s to be at least somewhat reflective of the actual occurrences of the crimes. But they're not -- nowhere near it.

So if you find it childish or idiotic, that's you're prerogative.