Welcome to PatsFans.com

Here's 6 savages that should go to jail

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Let’s see. 2 black women brutally assault and beat the living heck out of a white woman. No doubt those savages should go to jail. And you know who should join them? The 4 black men who did nothing but watch (and record) the incident, espcially the one who abetted in the escape of the 2 perpetrators. I guess if the judge is in a good mood, maybe he could suspend the sentence of the manager who gave a very half-hearted attempt to break up the pummeling.

I hope the victim sues the daylights out of McDonald’s, both the local franchise owner as well as the corporate entity. Just more racial harmony in Obama’s America!

LiveLeak.com - Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

Here is another fine example of the trend of violence in fast food restaurants. Two females beating the hell out of a patron, while several employees stand by and watch. One male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the victim in this brutal attack.

The two females exit, then re-enter the store to continue the beating, until a an older woman attempts to stop them from dragging the victim outside into the parking lot. note: the male employees have disappeared from camera view, even though they are plenty well capable of stopping the attack.

At the end, the white victim is beaten until she has a seizure, at which point the camera operator warns the female attackers to flee, because the police are on the way. Note: he makes sure to repeatedly tell the criminal attackers to flee, instead of keeping them there for the police to apprehend.

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +232 / 6 / -3

#91 Jersey

While i know you're trying to rile people up i agree they should be arrested and prosecuted to the Full extent of the law. I can't see what the white girl could have done to deserve a beating like that. I hope she sues Micky Ds for a bundle and wins.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +834 / 2 / -9

The news reports it, it's on TV, comments on Media TV are being made about it even with all that reporting on it YOU WILL BE BRANDED AS A RACIST FOR POSTING IT ON HERE the forums left wing bleeding heart liberals want it "covered up" I saw it this morning on TV but decided I didn't want to go through all that "Bigot Sh!t" again.

Imagine how the family of that victim must feel when they see these COWARDLY SCUMSUCKING SAVAGES attacking their loved one, I'm getting worked up, I have to stop.

:bricks:

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +834 / 2 / -9

After they sue Micky what do think should be done to the f-cking slut rat bastard pigs that administered the cowardly beating, my punishment would be to "behead them" then hang their worthless filthy bodys on a pole in McDonalds parking lot.

5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

How am I trying to rile people up? :confused: I can't imagine anyone of any political spectrum disagreeing with my statement that the 2 perpetrators should do some serious jailtime (even if one is, as reported, a minor).

The only thing I can see people disagree with is my take that the observers should go to jail. I stand by that belief, but intelligent people can disagree.

It's pretty sad though that some old woman stepped in (at great risk to her own personal safety) where 4 able bodied adult men refused to.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  6. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Other than Drudge, I haven't seen it reported anywhere except in local articles - although, as is often the case, a good DrudgeReport headline can shame the national media into reporting a story they would much rather ignore. So maybe some national outlet has picked up on the feed by now.

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +530 / 14 / -28

Upon further review the "girl" who was beat, was actually a "transgendered man" and was discovered in the Ladies Room.. no justification for the violence, but that is what Drudge did not telll you.

If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.. it has been reported quite a bit.

Violent Beating In McDonalds Baltimore County; McD's Responds : Zennie Abraham : City Brights

The Associated Press: 2 accused in videotaped restaurant beating in Md.

Video of girl-on-girl beatdown goes viral - NYPOST.com

Baltimore County McDonald's beating video goes viral - Baltimore Sun

8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 15 / -13

The good thing about the internet is that things like this get notice and justice gets a better chance to be served. Hopefully, the two perps are caught, arrested, and punished for their violence. There are thousands of crimes like this every day; it's sad we live in a culture where hatred creates more news than can be covered.

Conservatives seem to think that if you shout the phrase "family values" really, really loud people will listen. But, in reality the solution to this problem is that people either give way more to the charities and churches they believe in or in more tax funding of education, social services, and other programs designed to help kids grow up with the values we consider American, such as respect for one another and staying within the law. It's sad to think that if solutions had been in place, there might not have been a victim and there might not be police, court, and prison expenses.

9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 15 / -13

Thank you for posting that. When you consider that even someone like Wolfpack stereotypes that "homosexuals are after children," is it any wonder that there is violence directed against sexual minorities?

10. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +297 / 3 / -4

I don't think he will, because he doesn't have a posting trend that is racist.

Who has ever wanted anything "covered up" here? Specifics, please, or stop the conspiracy-fueled lies.

11. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +297 / 3 / -4

That's an interesting question -- and basically the finale of Seinfeld, isn't it?

I'm actually surprised you'd want a law that requires people to take action like that. Personally, my emotional view tells me that should be the case, but I'm not sure I can justify it intellectually. Curious what other people think (and your reasoning, too).

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +834 / 2 / -9

These SAVAGES are helping to turn the clock back to a time when "different sex people" were routinely beaten in parks, theaters and back alleys.

I don't care if this Girl/Boy was screwing a cat in the ladies room these two cowardly animals should have their own filthy faces kicked in.

There would be a whole different reaction to this if the attackers were KKK, but these cowards are just as bad as the KKK.

:bricks:

13. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +297 / 3 / -4

ah, that's where I had heard of this. A friend who is very invoved in gay rights posted this on facebook last night.

There is a staggering amount of violence toward homosexuals and transgendered people that goes largely unreported in the national media.

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +834 / 2 / -9

Why is that, could it be a case of "who's commiting the violence"

:confused:

15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +530 / 14 / -28

For delusional people probably, but for those who are grounded in reality it is what it is, underreported crimes .. it happens to other groups of people also.

16. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +297 / 3 / -4

heterosexuals? I doubt that's a reason for lack of coverage.

maybe you could elaborate on your theory, though.

:confused:

17. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

It was obvious to me. The defining statement is the first sentence as you spell out black and white. A more obvious post is the use of the word savages. Which is fine, except that it is only used to refer to one culture. Carry on.

18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +530 / 14 / -28

The "Drooodgie" who posted this thread has gone silent, could it be that his mentor and cult leader has betrayed him????

Please don't tell us that Matt and his crew do not tell the whole truth. Oh the horrors!!!!!

19. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh, well then the ***** deserved it. :rolleyes:
    Actually, Drudge did report on that angle, so feel free to stop demonstrating your ignorance. I just wasn't 100% sure if it was true and even if it was, I didn't find it relevant. The original source for that claim was a Facebook post from the coward who videotaped the assault. I am simply going with what the police said, which was that it was a 22 year old woman.

20. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

There's a surprise! Completely uncalled for antagonization from Patters.