PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here we go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
After a year and more of media crap, injury speculation, public condemnation, disbelief, etc etc etc the NFL is finally back.

THANK GOD

I have created a Facebook Patriots 2008 Revenge Tour Facebook group, which I anticipate will remain quiet but at least I have PatsFans to read and talk Patriots stuff about.

Let's all step back and appreciate what we have here. It is still a great time to be NEP fans.

So onwards and upwards, should be a great year and THANK GOD the NFL is back....

Nice, I just joined your group. We are now two members. :cool3:

sweet!

man it has been a long offseason it seemed....it is gonna be a good week of games too...

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!? :D

Finally time to move on. No more will the game day thread show the Pats/Giants... on the main page.

Finally time to move on. No more will the game day thread show the Pats/Giants... on the main page.

Fully agree time for some football....No more BS, no more Tomasse...just the real thing....

Football....

LOL seriously. The time has FINALLY come to wipe that slate clean:rocker:

Its been a loooonnnnggg summer since that last horrific game. Revenge tour? yes please. Love the pic on your facebook group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back