PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here We Go Red Sox >> Here We Go >> Game (3)

I think it's safe to say that Ellsbury is gonna be a pretty good ballplayer. :D

The man has 3-1....uh....just had to be a great catch to save

I could have gone this whole World Series without having to hear a John Denver song, and I would've been perfectly content.

i also think its safe to say coco crisp is playing his last days as a boston redsox.

True, but in a way it sucks. He's put a heck of a highlight reel together for his defense. But he isn't that great at the plate. I just can't bring myself to say he sux at the plate, there are times where he has come through.

I could have gone this whole World Series without having to hear a John Denver song, and I would've been perfectly content.

Rocky Mountain Highness himself.

I don't even know what to say.

I smell elimination around the corner.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, the Sox aren't coming back to Boston without that World Series trophy. You know what, though? I'd definitely rather take these easy WS sweeps than losing a heartbreaking game 7. :)

True, but in a way it sucks. He's put a heck of a highlight reel together for his defense. But he isn't that great at the plate. I just can't bring myself to say he sux at the plate, there are times where he has come through.
i love coco to but they dont need two center fielders . your right hes a unbelievable defensive center fielder .

Last edited:
3-0 baby. Pats win tommorrow and Sox win world series...hopefully a tremendous Sunday evening.

i love coco to but they dont need two center fielders . your right hes a unbelievable defensive center fielder .

If I had to choose...without a doubt Jacoby.

3-0 baby. Pats win tommorrow and Sox win world series...hopefully a tremendous Sunday evening.

Sox may win but the Patriots, most unfortunately, will not.

Last edited:
now this game is over :rocker: :rocker: :singing:

Sorry I didn't post again last night.....yeah it got a little scary there. But I have to admit I expect the Rockies to be somewhat competitive. Otherwise, wow, what a lopsided series.

Honestly, I have thought this series was over after what I saw in Game 1.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back