Welcome to PatsFans.com

Here She Is Again

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Liberal Politically Correcter's DESPISE her, I wonder why :singing:

Six imams removed from a US Airways flight from Minneapolis to Phoenix are calling on Muslims to boycott the airline. If only we could get Muslims to boycott all airlines, we could dispense with airport security altogether.

Witnesses said the imams stood to do their evening prayers in the terminal before boarding, chanting "Allah, Allah, Allah" — coincidentally, the last words heard by hundreds of airline passengers on 9/11 before they died.

The politically corredt hate Ann worse than they do Jesus :rocker:

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi

2. DeanPatsFan

DeanPatsFan On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You know what really gets to these panty waist sissy liberal Dims?

Coulter doesn't give a flying fiddler's f**k what they say about her.

She's taken their PC bullsh!t and stuck it up their a$$es, and it drives them nuts.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2006
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Can you just imagine being in an airport headed for Disneyland with the wife and kids and a bunch of Muslims start praying and yelling about Allah and then you find out they're getting on your plane :singing:

4. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Can you imagine any liberal congressman getting on a plane with that?

5. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You're right, in that there are lots of people in politics who are outwardly liberal but secretly bigoted themselves. Just because you claim to love equality doesn't mean you practice what you preach.

I, as a person with some principles who has no public image, can honestly say that I don't care if I'm on a plane with 100 other people praying to Allah, Jesus, or Buddah. Prayers haven't harmed a single person.

6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

My god, some of you really believe that the majority of Arabs are terrorists. Imams are priests. They're not terrorists, but occasionally you have a Jim Jones or David Koresh. Would you be afraid to fly on a plane full of Penecostal ministers? Would you be afraid to fly on a plane with Fred Phelps? Go talk with someone of Arab descent. You're obviously irrationally afraid of Arabs, even though (believe it or not) you probably come in contact with a few every single day.

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

If that ever happens to you, you better start praying with them:bricks:

8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

Listen guys, there is some validity to those who criticize the islamophobics amongst you. Some of you see a turbin, Quran, or a tanned man with a bierd and scream terrorism. When I travel to Italy, which is usally twice a year, there are countless muslims on the plane. It's common to see the guy behind you reading a Quran, or wearing a turbin. What we can't do is label all muslims as terrorists. Obvioulsy, we need to be practical and use common sense, but at the same time we can't overreact, or hysterical. In the case with US Airways, the issue with the 6 Imams was that they had moved around the plane in pairs, were not sitting in their assigned seats, and had instead paired up to occupy seats adjacent to the 3 eggresses on the plane. According to protocal, those are red flags in airplane security. So where I see where people were concerned in this case, I sometimes have my doubts about the legitimacy in others.

As for Coulter, not a big fan. She's a party stooge. She sometimes makes valid points, but she only spews party, not principle.

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

All Arabs aren't Terrorists but all those Terrorists were Arabs or whatever, they sure as hell wern't Presbytarians

10. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

How exactly did the victims of 9-11 report what they heard before they got on those planes?

11. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

It's a good bet that Allah Akbar! were probably among the last words the hijackers said. But Ann's statement, as usual, is only meant to appeal to emotion and not common sense. I wish they'd shouted "Pizza is great!" before they died instead, you know, just to fu*k with Ann.

12. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Or...

"This one is for ANN C!"

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

That is what they do, Terrorists tell us that, they have admitted that when they kill themselves the last words they scream is "Praise Allah, God Is Great"

Besides, Ann said so :singing: