Welcome to PatsFans.com

Here is your democratic party

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by ELOrocks17, Oct 18, 2007.

1. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The Democrat party disgusts me to no end.

Durbin compares out Marines to Nazi's-not a word from the dems
    Murtha condemns Marines as murderers before a trial-Dems say nothing
    Kerry accuses troops of terrorizing Iraqi civillians-Dems have no comment

Rush makes an off handed comment about phony soldiers-he recieves a letter signed by 41 seantors condemning him!

What does that tell you about the lousy dems? Party first all the way!
  2. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Party first all the way? Many Republican congressmen feel that we should leave Iraq, yet vote to stay. Party first all the way.
  3. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They keep voting to stay because even though personally think we should leave, they vote to stay because they know its the right thing to do. Liberal dems dont give a crap about whats best for America, they only care about doing whatever it takes to stay in office.
  4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +223 / 6 / -7

That seems like an overly partisan statement. We disagree on how to approach our problems, but I believe we all care about what's best for America. When we look at Iraq, liberals see American lives lost, billions of dollars wasted, a breeding ground for terrorists, civilians dying, museums robbed, corruption rampant, but you see something very different. You're view is colored by your loyalty to Mr. Bush and the Republican Party, I think.

(At any rate, welcome back ELOrocks. Where have you been?)
  5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They have absolutely zero shame. They hate George Bush more than they hate al Qaeda. They celebrate each and every American casuality because it justifies their hatred.
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +451 / 6 / -2

Museums robbed? It's a good post Patters, but museums? I just thought that looked a tad out of place. :D End the war, save those museums! I'm teasing buddy.
  7. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have no love For Mr Bush, nor the stinking republican party. I am a registered Independent. However, I view them as the lesser of 2 evils.

(BTW, thanks for the welcome back-been busy the last few months)
  8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +223 / 6 / -7

Hey I'm still mad at Caesar for destroying the Royal Library of Alexandria!
  9. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Can we see these quotes which you so eloquently describe, not that I don't trust your description of them or anything......:rolleyes:
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 2 / -9

We don't have to see them, we all remember them.
    :bricks:
  11. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

DEAN: The idea that we're going to win this war is an idea that, unfortunately, is just plain wrong.

BOXER: So there's no specific time frame, but I would say the withdrawal ought to start now, right after the elections

JOHN KERRY: [Our Marines are] Terrorizing women and children in the dark of night.

JOHN MURTHA: Our troops were killing innocent civilians in cold blood.

OBAMA: We’ve got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we’re not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there.

HOWIE DEAN: I hate the Republicans and everything they stand for. [When asked about the Troop spending bill.]

SCHUMER: And let me be clear. The violence in Anbar has gone down in spite of the Surge, not because of the Surge. The inability of American soldiers to protect these tribes from Al Qaeda said to these tribes, "We have to fight Al Qaeda ourselves."

:singing: :singing: :singing:

Obama: "[W]hat You Don't Want To Do Is To Play Chicken With The President, And Create A Situation In Which, Potentially, You Don't Have Body Armor, You Don't Have Reinforced Humvees, You Don't Have Night-Vision Goggles." (CNN's "Late Edition," 4/1/07)
    But Obama Pandered To MoveOn.org By Voting Against Funding For The Troops. Obama voted against the Iraq supplemental spending bill.

EDIT:
    Kerry: Let me--I--first of all, there is so much more that unites Democrats than divides us. And Democrats have much more in common with each other than they do with George Bush's policy right now. Now Joe Lieberman, I believe, also voted for the resolution which said the president needs to make more clear what he's doing and set out benchmarks, and that the policy hasn't been working. We all believe him when you say, 'Stay the course.' That's the president's policy, which hasn't been changing, which is a policy of failure. I don't agree with that. But I think what we need to do is recognize what we all agree on, which is you've got to begin to set benchmarks for accomplishment. You've got to begin to transfer authority to the Iraqis.

And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs. Whether you like it or not--

Schieffer: Yeah.

Kerry: --Iraqis should be doing that.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  12. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

and the Durbin Nazi quote? Was Murtha lying when he said that? I think not. Not sure what the Boxer and Dean comments have to do with this. And for every "I hate Democrats" quote, you'll find ten Republican quotes that are far more childish. And what exactly do you call the massacre in Haditha? War creates monsters.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +290 / 10 / -26

You can't remember what you did yesterday, never mind these quotes and their context.
  14. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

You asked to see the quotes and I showed them to you. If you wanted to talk about other topics such as "I hate democrats" you should of said so :D.

I provided just a small snipit of all the things these wackos say. I could go on and on and on about some things republicans say to, but you asked to see what the antitroop democrats said.
  15. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Here is your Durbin quote-how sad you have forgotten already:

Here's the controversial quote from Durbin:

"If I read this to you, and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags or some mad regime--Pol Pot or others--that had no concern for human beings,"

http://heavyarms.tblog.com/archive/2005/06/
  16. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I don't see anything inaccurate in these quotes, other than, ofcourse, they hurt your feelings:(
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +290 / 10 / -26

This is what you said initially:

"Durbin compares out Marines to Nazi's-not a word from the dems"

that is not what Durbin said, sounds like a Rush spin job, could give a rat's butt about what he did or did not say, but what I do know is that is the way the right does things takes things out of context and perpetuates the rumor on the internet. What Durbin said and what you say, are two completely different things...
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +290 / 10 / -26

Nice to put up these posts, but most are probably taken out of context and this is the right wing spin machine, if you do this why don't you take the next step and show where they come from?? Keep listening to Rush, he knows the truth.. dittoheads rule!!!
  19. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Can we say "grasping at straws"? That is an exact quote of what he said. Rush spin job? Oh please. there is no need to spin the BS lies and shamefull behavior of the liberal dems.
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +290 / 10 / -26

First of all Durbin does not even mention a branch of the service, nevermind the Marines.. so everything in the alleged quote becomes spin, keep listening Rush knows the truth.