PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here is to a good game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

workhorse

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I'm about to head down to the game and just want to say good luck (kind of) and here is to a good game that is injury free. I'll be back either way late tonight after I get back to Cincy. The length of stay depend on the outcome. ;)

GO COLTS!!!

I'm about to head down to the game and just want to say good luck (kind of) and here is to a good game that is injury free. I'll be back either way late tonight after I get back to Cincy. The length of stay depend on the outcome. ;)

GO COLTS!!!

Enjoy the game and do come back later.......

Oh and by the way, sorry for your loss!!!

GO COLTS!!!

Here's to a good game. Sorry the Pats are going to whip the Colts like the proverbial rented mule.

GO COLTS!!!
I agree 100% (except for the Go Colts reference), a great game without any injuries.

Last edited:
well then, u wont be staying around Indy for too long...considering all colts fans will be completely saddened by their blowout... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back