PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here is a laugher. Polian complaining about the PAT change

Status
Not open for further replies.
the real question is how many draft picks are the patriots going to lose for tricking the league into moving the pat back to the 15 yard line?

He's the POS he always was. The problem now is the realization our own owner is an even bigger turd.

I can't get upset at Polian anymore than I did Goodell just now. "They are who we thought they were. And [Kraft] let 'em off the hook."

Goodell said after his press conference that he will hire Ted Wells to investigate whether the Patriots made this suggestion in order to give them a competitive advantage. Since they already have Dorito Dink and The Deflators current phones, they will be expected to present their old phones, since this could go back 15 years, so that all texts may be reviewed. All other Patriot employees will open their homes to Wells investigators, and will be expected to consent to a strip search. Any non-compliance will be considered proof of guilt, and all penalties will take into account previous violations. Wells has been instructed to exact revenge for being called not independent last time around.

Bob Kraft was quoted as saying "When this is all done, I am going to pretend to ask for an apology, but instead will accept the largest penalty ever assessed, and tell my fans its good for them."

The Patriots proposed PAT was not voted in. I can't remember whose was, I believe it was the Colts. The Patriots, Colts? and Eagles all submitted similar PAT proposals.

Lol @ Polian complaining they proposed it because it'll be an advantage to them. Isn't that what you always did, Polian? You f*cking hypocrite.

I'm not a fan of the rule change. The only thing about the rule change I do like is the fact that both teams has the potential to score points.

Really Polian? I thought the way defenses covered receivers was just fine too. It's obvious you helped implement the ****ification of the can't breath on the receiver rules in place today. Your legacy is set. Pretty sure those rules were put in place to benefit you and the forehead.

Translation .... "No fair! Our kicker sucks!"

There is a reason Polian doesn't have a twitter account. Actually, there are a few, ranging from too senile/stupid to work a smartphone, to such a hypocrite that his persona (or integrity anyone?) would be publicly destroyed in a matter of days.

What I heard was, I'm really disappointed in the competition committee those bastards never would have gotten this through under my watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back