Welcome to PatsFans.com

Here He Is (ping pong paddle ears)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +549 / 2 / -9

No wonder Jessie Jackoff wants to Castrate him, when this jerk sits down at the desk of America’s Oval Office Jessie’s “days of outrage” will be over, people will laugh at him if he starts the “Poor Us Sh!t” it will be pretty hard to get a riot going with The Holy Prince Barack Hussein Obama living in the White House, if only Abraham Lincoln could see this, don’t be surprised if one of these batty loony millionaire Boston Liberals gets down on their knees and trys to give Prince Obie a blow job right on the stage in the middle of one of those leg tingling speeches (I’m getting aroused just thinking about it)

All across our country hard working law abiding people are losing their homes, spending their food money for gas to get to work and many are going to bed hungry, click the link and see what these dirty scummy vile politicians (Barack/Mccain) are spending to get a job that only pays about $300,000 a year.

AMERICA IS IN GRAVE DANGER (remember where you heard it)If you want to see some sickening political sh!t click this bastard, NOW
    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/2008/view.bg?articleid=1107567

GOD DAMN AMERICA
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +267 / 10 / -26

$5,000 to spend time with daddy bush, and the two little bushies playing golf in Maine.. and now this, what is the world coming to...
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +549 / 2 / -9

I agree what kind of ball washing simpering fawning fools throw their money away on garbage like this or the golf game, I should have included the Bush's also because they are all in the same boat,
    "Scumsucking Politicians"

THE MUSLIMS WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THIS SOMEDAY.

:bricks:
  4. schmessy

schmessy Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep grass growing in Maine?
  5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +439 / 6 / -9

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that political fundraisers have not been eliminated.

But seriously folks, it does illustrate that regardless of our politics or party affiliation (or absence thereof,) we are still the country we have always been. The guys going to fundraisers aren't there for the rubber chicken and peas they get. They're there for access.

It's dumn to think they're there for some "rock star" experience. If they were, it would be harmless.

PFnV
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

Unfortunately, capitalism always results in people thinking "gimme, gimme...gimme" and "I want, I want....I want"

If that is the system we choose to have, then we can't complain when people spend thousands to be near a politician or if they hope to get something in return for their "donation".
  7. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +439 / 6 / -9

We could actually take a page from the British book. Don't use a parlimentary system, let the parties run directly for president, but don't announce the figurehead ahead of time, so you vote for issues (party platforms), not for individuals.

You might still want media buy, but 90% of it becomes unnecessary. You don't have to buy media to prove your guy had a good war record, or to answer charges about your guy's affair 20 years ago, or whatever. You just put on issue ads and issue forums. It seems like you'd need far fewer campaign dollars, and you'd hit the saturation point far more quickly (the point of diminishing returns.)

Of course, that would be less fun and would require us to be able to follow a discussion rather than talk about physical attributes or coincidences of naming. Some would be too thick-headed to follow those issues, and would end up saying it's just elitist to talk issues.

Eh well. Ya pay your money, ya takes your chances, as the saying goes.
  8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

I REALLY like that idea PFiVA!! What the hell would we argue about? Real issues? c'mon man, that's no fun!;)