Welcome to PatsFans.com

Here Comes The Race Card

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

I was wondering how long it would take this guy to start the "Racist Sh!t"

The "blubbering bullsh!t" begins, Barack Hussein Obama will now start a "Race War Election" he was doing pretty good until he started this tired old worn out game, now he is turning into another "Jessie Jackoff" doesn't the paddle eared bastard have any Pride?

News today:
    JACKSONVILLE, Florida (Reuters) - Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama said on Friday he expects Republicans to highlight the fact that he is black as part of an effort to make voters afraid of him.
    "boo hoo, waahhh, sob sob"
    http://www.reuters.com/article/poli...Type=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&rpc=22&sp=true

He said "he expects them to highlight the fact he is black" THEY HAVEN'T DONE IT YET, he's the one thats starting it, Racist Son Of A B!tch.
  2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Whether or not, he feels it's true or not, it's not too smart to allow the soundbite to even get out. It plays right into the spin machine and could hurt him in many areas of the country. So far McCain is not really rolling in the dirt too much yet, but he will (they all do).

Obama, has really made some curious (and IMO not so smart) moves lately, the biggest being the retraction on promises and written agreements to the public campaign funds issue. He seems to jump on, and jump off positions so fast, it's hard to keep track. In fairness, he's has too, because he had to come off some of his far left positions in order to attract the centrist crowd which he know he needs.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

He's a Sweet Talking, Double Talking PHONY, his Arrogance is disgusting.
  4. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Obama needs the race Card because he can't compete on the issues.

http://www.gop.com/News/NewsRead.aspx?Guid=7ff619e1-32b0-494e-8af3-d19e9026dd0b
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

Well, the GOP will use the race card. It's pretty obvious that GOP supportesr are the one's behind trying to use the Muslim card against Obama and the whole Wright matter was obviously a use of the race card. When's the last time you saw the GOP attack a white Christian minister?

As far as PFIEL's post, posting something from the RNC would be like posting something from Ford to prove Ford makes better trucks. Doesn't it seem a little naive to base one's info on sources like that? It would be as if I countered that info by directing people to Obama's fact check website: http://factcheck.barackobama.com/
  7. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

If anyone thinks the race card will not be used by both sides then they're crazy.
  8. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +509 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

Given that he posted quotes from "independent" (not gop.com) sources, the fact that they are from gop.com isn't overly relevant.
  9. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I think he's practicing to be the next GJAJ...it doesn't matter where the information comes from originally, or whether it's true--if it appears anywhere remotely "right" it's wrong, period. Meanwhile, bring on thinkprogress and huffpo, they're the websites of record.

It's funny...someone on the 'other' side complained about Drudge the other day. But then PC defended thinkprogress as just an information clearing house.

You mean like how Drudge just posts headlines? DEE DEEE DEE
  10. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

How is it "pretty obvious", Patters? Please--considering that some Hillary staffers got fired for sending out the emails talking about it, how is it obvious the GOP was behind it?

And how was the "Wright matter" an obvious use of the race card? In case you hadn't noticed, that WHITE CATHOLIC nut job who went to the church and made a borderline obscene sermon was roundly criticized by all and sundry as well, even to the extent that his own bishop put him in time out.

So why don't you just stop with the race card? Obama is half white. His father was black. If he were smart, he'd have done the Tiger Woods thing long ago--"I'm not anything, I'm an American. That's enough".

No one that matters cares whether he's black--and why is that when someone is half black and half white they never seem to be called "white"? That's always puzzled me, and that actually seems slightly racist somehow.

But anyway--no one cares. The man is the nominee of the dominant political party in the most powerful nation on earth. Think about that...race card? It's old and tired Patters. Yes, I'm sure there are people who don't like his name or skin color. But holding those ignorant people out as representative of the country is as stupid as anything I can think of.
  11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Who said it was wrong, Goofy? Did my use of the term "rumpswab" get your attention?

I bust lefties (DNC rumpswabs) on the same thing all the time. I think you're probably the first one on this board who's charged me with "partisanship" (I don't believe there can be such a thing when both parties are the same thing). In fact it was partisanship that I was taking a swipe at, not just the GOP stooges, Mr. Sensitive. I think Wes and PC will vouch for that.....:bricks::rocker:
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Barack Hussein Obama will most likely be the next President he and the rest of "Black America" and people all over the world will have to face up to the fact that he couldn't have done it without the "white vote" Black Racists won't like it but it is a fact, white America will elect a Black President.

The next step is, how will handle it, if he lets his far left wing agenda run wild he will set the Black Community back to the 1950's, if he uses common sense, if he continues the Bush protection plan for keeping Muslim Terrorists from attacking America again, if he goes after the criminal element, if he goes after the economy, if he stands up for America he will do more for the Black Community than MLK did.

We Have Some Trouble Coming Up
  13. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

<chuckles...> no, not at all. I meant that as a slight comedic jab and then got carried away in the fervor of my point.

But you're definitely not partisan, wistah. :p
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Would appreciate it if you did not just assume you can use my name to make a point.. I have other things to do besides post on this board.. so please do not do it again..

As far as race goes, he is catching up, just read the posts that are hear about Obama, race is always an underlying factor same as gender was for "pant suit hillary".. race will become more of an issue and fear mongering will take place..
  15. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You've got to be the strangest poster on a message board ever. Seriously--when you post on a board, your comments are then fair game. I just don't see your objection currently--but that's fine, I'll certainly do my best to not ever mention you again. Right after you stop going after me every chance you get.

And race is usually only an underlying factor in posts like yours and people like Patters. Its funny--name me one "rightie" who routinely brings up race, racism or the race card.

BTW GJAJ, nice job being a VIP member--nice to know that despite you ridiculing me for it yesterday you find it of value.
  16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I need a break.....
  17. Wotan_the_Wanderer

Wotan_the_Wanderer Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Hey guy, it doesn't exactly take a genius or a someone who posts regularly in this political forum day and night to realize you've a track record of being fixated on Obama's race. So now that Obama is responding to people like you as well as what had been pulled by the Hillary camp via Ferraro when she implied that a presidential candidate was an affirmative action hire, the premise of which is simply laughable and caters only to a specific demographic and age group, it's Obama who's now the racist? :rolleyes:

"You see a thousand whites sitting together and no one says a thing. But when 10 blacks sit together, they yell 'See! They're segregating themselves!!!'" - August Wilson
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Well lets start with our quahogging friend from the Coast of Maine, read his posts he consistently brings up race and gender in just about every post.. then spend some time with our moderator from Pennsylvania.. on and on and on.. then often a post is made which is based on some obscure blog (little green footballs) that says something based on hyperbole and hysteria... if you do not see it you must be blind. The left does the same thing, in a different way.. it happens, not right, but somethings you cannot change.

Secondly, if I am playing come for me, if not keep me out of it.. told you before that I do not spend a lot of time on this board, and miss most of it.. so don't just post crap about me without my ability to defend myself. This practice is akin to you changing peoples posts..

As far as race goes in this election, it was so in the primary and will be in the general election and to deny it makes you sound like an imbecile. The whole Wright thing was about race, the whole Michelle Obama hysteria was about race and based on a very obscure email.. it goes on and on.. birth certificates and everything else.. maybe it would just be better to refer to him as a n..er then things might be in the open.. the hysteria already created pales to what will happen in the fall. The GOP may not do it directly, but all those bloggers living in the basement will beg issues and play the race card over and over again.. this is going to get real ugly.
  19. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Funny. "little green footballs" mentioned specifically, yet never a mention of the stuff from the other side, just a shrug and 'some things you can't change'.

On the other hand--I never changed someone's post. Get that through your thick skull.
    As a joke, I've had people here and in the main forum change a word or two in the QUOTE, then say "there, fixed it for you". Wildo did it to me here. Since I saw it done and had it done to me, I assumed as long as you clearly identified it as being such, and indicated the joke, that it was okay. And there's no rule against it, BY THE WAY.

Now, as I already told you--more than once--I'm sorry you took offense to it. Beyond apologizing to you there's not a fuck of a lot more I can do, and your continual snide references to it, as though it's something more than it was, show more of your character than mine.
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

I only post during the day--:)
    Yes I said it, I don't think Obama reads my posts, "AMERICA HASN"T SAID IT YET"

I'm not fixated on his Race, I'm fixated on a fact that is obvious to everybody but very few have the balls to say it, AMERICA IS SWOONING OVER THIS KID BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN EVEN HE KNOWS THAT, saying what I just said is considered racist, Geraldine Ferraro said it now she has to hide in her house.

Barack Hussein Obama is a very inteligent talented young man but he isn't ready to be a President, but his Politically Correct Fawners don't care, Obama is a Far Left Wing Liberal, we are at WAR with Muslim Terrorists that are waiting like vultures to attack this country again the last thing we want in this situation is another "Jimmy Carter".

If Barack Hussein Obama were another Ronald Reagan I wouldn't care if his skin was ORANGE and his penis was sticking out of the top of his head I would crawl to the polls on my hands and knees and vote for him.
    The Prince will lose a lot of votes if he starts whining about his race.

Obama made the statement, anybody with the audacity to address it is considered a racist by his "groupies".

SO BE IT.

:bricks:
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2008