PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

here come the colts fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsrok93

Rookie
Reaction score
only a matter of time till the stupid dolts fans come and try to talk trash

and they will all be gone next Sunday by about 9:30 EST after the Dolts get smoked at home..........

Bye Bye, you F_cking horses ass, have a nice LONG off season trying to figure out how your team of pro bowlers gagged away another shot at the brass ring douchebag............

Im here but talking trash is not my thing...

Colts fans are pretty good really.

Now Jet fan, Raider fan, Eagle Fan. Steeler Fan ...

Well I bet you already know where this is going.

Colts fans are pretty good really.

Not the ones on Coltsfreak :nono: I signed up looking to have a little fun smacking with those guys this week and it's like a bunch of middleschoolers arguing on the jungle gym :eek: "shut up ***" "brady's gay...etc.... :rolleyes:

Not the ones on Coltsfreak :nono: I signed up looking to have a little fun smacking with those guys this week and it's like a bunch of middleschoolers arguing on the jungle gym :eek: "shut up ***" "brady's gay...etc.... :rolleyes:

NO ONE FROM INDIANA SHOULD BE TELLING A BOSTONIAN OR NEW ENGLANDER WHAT TIME IT IS

unless they've served in the military. i give a lot of passes to those guys

You should try www.indystar.com alot more smack talk is allowed there then on colts freak, also www.Colts.com...we like to do some friendly smack talk and there seems to be alot of mutual respect between Colts and Pats fans because we have a bunch of Pats fans that stay year round which I have no problem with as most are very knowledgeable fans, we have a few idiots, what board don't? Im sure you have your share of idiot Colts fans that just want to troll here to..

**** you.. ******* jackass

he's adopted the pat's strategy

take all the mocking and laughing, and fuel his flame to come back and over come us all

too bad marty ball doesnt account for the "come back and over come all" part

OK, I must say that Colts fans have been pretty cool this week.

I am still having flashbacks to that Chargers invasion from last week :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye