PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Herald: Seymour could miss Bills game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sh*t. I hope that rag is wrong as it always has been....

Oh cra....

*then looks at the source*

..... oh, nevermind. Nothing to see here, move along folks.

"Colleague Ron Borges has information that Patriots defensive end Richard Seymour could miss next week’s pivotal regular season finale in Buffalo."

:singing: Borges?????? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha :singing:

Never heard of this "Herald".

marshawn lynch got hurt yesterday, so the bills could well be shorthanded, also

I heard Andy Hart...seems to contradict BORGMESS...I say it's not as bad..more a precaution.

What's Borges got to lose by taking a shot? Seymour takes a beating every game, so if anything happens, Borges looks like a seer, if not its forgotten.

Remember, this is the guy who was caught by a kffl poster changing his preseason prediction after the Patriots started better than expected a couple games into the season.

The poster took a screenshot of his MSNBC web page and Borges later changed his "preseason" prediction.

True story.

I know everyone wants to slame on Ron Borges, and he has made some outlandish remarks about Belichick.. But he has a finger on the pulse.. Reiss only said the inj was not serious, but Borges says he could , COULD MISS THE GAME.. Then again he could not.. who knows.. I know one thing , Ron Borges influence had a help in getting Andre Tippet in the HOF.. I sometime disagree with him, but he does know some football compared to some washed up jocks on espn..

I haven't heard any details on the injury, but to me it looked like a lower back problem the way he walked off the field. Wouldn't surprise me if he's out Sunday.

Look again at Reiss's post. It, too, raises the possibility of Seymour missing the Bills game.

Did I miss something? When did Borges become Tomase/Guregian's "colleague"? I thought he was WEEI and Channel 7 only? If the fact he's also covers the Pats gives him that title, why don't they refer to Reiss that way? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes