PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Herald nails it, Gisele did it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't matter.........brady is getting paid by the pats to be a QB

and I'm paying for season tickets that allows brady to get paid........if banging jeff garcia would make him a better QB, I would be all for it

Friggin hilarious!

He wasn't benched for that; he was benched for coming back late if I remember correctly.

no....he didn't get permission to miss practice, so he said 'screw it, I am going anyway'

sorry, none of us get to work less because we got married......I find that reasoning bogus

that said, I still believe there was alot more to do with his injury and no offensive coordinator than this.......I just find the 'its OK, he's got a family' excuse as very lame

Great job mediots, let's just drive TB right out of town. These guys, nearly all of them, sicken me and they have since spygate. That goes for the Herald, Globe, FESPN the whole lot of em - Borges, Felger, poodlehead shaugnessey, whiney voice maz, just about all of them (exception breer, reiss, SMY, etc). They are a disgrace.

don't leave out the reprehensible John Toadmase
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

no....he didn't get permission to miss practice, so he said 'screw it, I am going anyway'

sorry, none of us get to work less because we got married......I find that reasoning bogus

that said, I still believe there was alot more to do with his injury and no offensive coordinator than this.......I just find the 'its OK, he's got a family' excuse as very lame

I wasn't aware that he was working any less, ever since he got married. He is still at the stadium by 6 a.m. on most days.

It wasn't his Dad's funeral. His Dad died years later.

just as much as you can prove that he is

I do not find anything remiss, and so I don't have to prove anything. You, in contrast, are suggesting that there is something missing, e.g., Brady is "not working hard enough." Hence, I am asking you if you would be able to prove that.

In the corporate world, NOT being married counts against you. Unmarried guys lack stability.

You guys thought Brady was going straight home and thinking of football 24/7? Please.

The fact is, Brady had the best year of his career after his first son was born, and after he started wooing the world's top supermodel. I'm just guessing here, but the energy it takes to be home and be a Dad PALES in comparison to what it takes to woo the world's top supermodel. That's got to be a 7 or 8 hour a day project, even if you're Tom Brady. The woman was dating Leonardo DeCaprio before him. She didn't need Brady.

This...all of this talk...is ridiculous.

Our three-time SB-winning QB comes back (after missing an entire season) from an injury that a lot of guys never come back from, wins 10 games, goes to the playoffs, loses his best weapon the week before, spends the entire game on his back, loses said game, and it's his family's fault.

I suppose his line of 4398/65.7/28/13/96.2 is their fault, too.

If he leaves, I'll blame people like you. You have no appreciation of what we have under center.

Last edited:
Cannot comprehend why they would write this, probably because of the recognition of PT Barnum... but it is an interesting, well thought out argument, right on the heels of Gisele = Yoko Ono...:confused::rolleyes:

Tom Brady feeling Bundch of heat - BostonHerald.com

Brady especially sucked in 2007 when they began dating.

He is, after all, the first person in the NFL to have a wife and a kid. He's really breaking new ground here.

Brady especially sucked in 2007 when they began dating.

He is, after all, the first person in the NFL to have a wife and a kid. He's really breaking new ground here.

No kidding.

I wonder who people would blame if Brady had the exact same season but whored around :D like Jeter. They'd probably say he needs to settle down.

What really blows my mind is that Brady's numbers this year are better than Manning's 2008 MVP season. If marriage did that for everyone, every guy in the league would turn Mormon.

It was his grandfather's funeral, and he got back a day late.. the subsequent Sunday he did not start, and when he came in he almost tore Leftwich's head off.....

If you read Education of a Coach, you can easily understand BB's rationale..

Last edited:
Tom should just divorce Giselle and become a monk that also plays football on Sundays. What's a life? Patriots football 24/7, 366 (yeah, a day should be added just so Tom can pay extra attention to his Pats priorities). Anything less, and he isn't committed anymore!

unbelievable. guy doesnt miss a practice all season. plays hurt .plays without decent WRs .always ownsup resposibility and this is what we give back because he didnt win a frigging parking spot ! iam sure people like you will run him out of town because this petty stuff from a gossip column.

unbelievable. guy doesnt miss a practice all season. plays hurt .plays without decent WRs .always ownsup resposibility and this is what we give back because he didnt win a frigging parking spot ! iam sure people like you will run him out of town because this petty stuff from a gossip column.

The parking spots go to the players who show up the most often for off season workouts.. he was recovering from major surgery, let's see what happens this year.

The parking spots go to the players who show up the most often for off season workouts.. he was recovering from major surgery, let's see what happens this year.

well he also said that its not a priority right now or something like that. doesnt mean he has lost his 'passion'. Guy has been here 10 yrs. he isnt a rookie anymore. wish people respected that.

brady has kids with 2 women that he knows of......sign of the times

I believe his life has softened him a bit......but it doesn't really worry me....he's a QB, not an NT

the fact remains that this team needs an OC........

bring in gruden as OC/assistant head coach........BB can hand over the coaching reins in another year or so.......

wow, antonio cromartie must really be soft after having 7 kids in 5 different states. how do the chargers do it ?

Those are Gossip Girls...

Threads like these are the reason I need a couple of days after a big loss before I come back to this forum. I need my own cool down time so I don't post angry responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes