PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Herald issues apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Herald issuies a apology

I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up yet, but didn't the pats cancel their final practice before the superbowl because of that article? I recall reading that somewhere back then and thinking to myself crap this isn't good, they shouldn't have cancelled practice due to some stupid article. So, yeah, I would say the article had some effect.

I cited very specific examples of things that happened in the game and supporters of this crazy theory say it was just a sense of malaise caused by the article that caused the team to lose.

Again, so was Rodney thinking about Tomase when he tried to defend Tyree's catch, making him miss? Just answer me that.

Who does usually say 'Sorry'.? A sore Loser. Herald is the one today.

It's about freaking time they came out with an apology. Now who's going to pay for this? Tomase is probably hearing footsteps right now...

I'm not going to knock them for apologizing since that is what I have been calling them to do. Putting it on the front page was a nice tough. Doing it several months ago would have been preferable.

I still think Tomase need to personally apologize, but since I haven't read the herald since this has happened, maybe he has... I'm going to go see.

I would still prefer they publically prostrate themselves before BB and apologize in person, but hey - you can't have everything.

I guess the ban is lifted for me, but the hurt feelings haven't gone away.

I'm not going to knock them for apologizing since that is what I have been calling them to do. Putting it on the front page was a nice tough. Doing it several months ago would have been preferable.

I still think Tomase need to personally apologize, but since I haven't read the herald since this has happened, maybe he has... I'm going to go see.

I would still prefer they publically prostrate themselves before BB and apologize in person, but hey - you can't have everything.

I guess the ban is lifted for me, but the hurt feelings haven't gone away.

You must not have read today's hackjob yet then. Don't bother. Keep the ban going.

Re: Herald issuies a apology

I cited very specific examples of things that happened in the game and supporters of this crazy theory say it was just a sense of malaise caused by the article that caused the team to lose.

Again, so was Rodney thinking about Tomase when he tried to defend Tyree's catch, making him miss? Just answer me that.

Kraft did say the team's prep was taken away the day before because of this crap..

With that being said, game prep had nothing to do with tyre catch, o line blocking, and so and so forth, the giants were the better team that day.

Did you guys see the headline on the front page of TODAY'S Herald? "Not So Fast, Pats." Unvelievable! It makes yesterday's "apology" look like a bad joke.

Did you guys see the headline on the front page of TODAY'S Herald? "Not So Fast, Pats." Unvelievable! It makes yesterday's "apology" look like a bad joke.

Guess who is the arshole of "Not so Fast, Pats" article.?

TOMASE.! What a surprising.! I already knew what he will write tomorrow.

How can they allow the same screwed up person to write an article about Pats.? Unbelievable.!

Last edited:
Guess who is the arshole of "Not so Fast, Pats" article.?

TOMASE.! What a surprising.! I already knew what he will write tomorrow.

How can they allow the same screwed up person to write an article about Pats.? Unbelievable.!

Nope. Editors write headlines. That headline came from the top.

People should quit letting the management of the Herald off the hook. Today (along with Tony Maz) was orchestrated.

Last edited:
Nope. Editors write headlines. That headline came from the top.

People should quit letting the management of the Herald off the hook. Today (along with Tony Maz) was orchestrated.

it certainly explains why Tomase is not FIRED. Don't you love it when you see Tomase's picture and his name on "Not so fast, Pats" article.? As long as they can get attention and improve their business, they will do anything even though their work is crappy. No integrity or decency or professional journalism. These characters are simply gone nowsday.

When I look at his picture and work, it reminds me that we need to eat less and exercise more in addition to having good education and manner.

Last edited:

I have to agree. Since I made that post, I have since read Tony Mass.holerotti's hit piece and stupid headline of "No So Fast, Pats".

I agree with those who believe this whole apology thing is being orchestrated along with further red meat pieces in order to drum up as much attention as possible.

I will read Tomass.holes apology piece tomorrow, but I anticipate putting them back on ignore.

It is becoming clear to me that they have not truly learned their lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back