herald inside track

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
what a waste

http://allthingsbillbelichick.com/

FWIW i vowed i wont visit the herald again but even the BB site webmaster seems keen on posting this ..:(

INSIDE TRACK: Game Plan Dogged By Bad Omens
"Let's call them the nine signs of the Super Bowl apocalypse. Bill Belichick's Mr. Happy Act: In the days leading up to Super Bowl XLII, the usually dour, nasty, foul-tempered gridiron genius was relaxed – dare we say jovial??? – and even joking around with the media he usually disdains. This was not good. Was Belichick overconfident? Or was it the addition of galpal Linda Holliday to his Super Bowl game plan that was making Dr. Evil so giddy? And if so, was the coach spending too much time on his love moves and not enough on the defensive scheme??? … The Curse of the Babes: Belichick, who is said to be head-over-heels for latest galpal Linda Holliday, flew reputed ex-paramour Sharon Shenocca and three pals to Phoenix for the big game. Perhaps it was Sharon's consolation prize, a gesture meant to take the sting out of the Linda situation. And perhaps it backfired. Need we remind you that Sharon is an ex-receptionist for the New York Giants? BTW, we're blaming Linda for the Red Hoodie Fiasco. We can just hear her now: Honey, don't you want to look nice for all those post-game Perfect Season interviews? Here, let me just get my sewing kit and fix those sleeves for you…"

What's weird is that elsewhere they are reporting that Belichick was very stern later in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes