PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Herald: BJGE just getting started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take shots at him. I know he might've said it a little over the top but you stated 100 times over before the season maroney was the franchise and BJGE sucked.

I wouldn't take shots at him if he weren't so insufferable.

I already admitted to being wrong about BJGE, and I never once said that about Maroney, so please do not put words in my mouth. Thanks!

Last edited:
I wouldn't take shots at him if he weren't so insufferable.

I already admitted to being wrong about BJGE, and I never once said that about Maroney, so please do not put words in my mouth. Thanks!

You know what I ment, sorry.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BJGE

My bad. A 12 year old would probably know how to use a space bar.

The only space is between your ears - Another pouting alleged Pats fan who lost his binky,was wrong as was noted numerous times and does not have the balls to admit it....

You really need to get a set and man up to your errors and mistakes instead of hiding behind the keyboard with the insults and not being man enough to admit you were WRONG with your ball wash love for Maroney who could NEVER be replaced by a virtual walkoff.....you lose again

Maybe you should join the Broncos as a fan and maybe they can hear your continued support of a worthless RB who has thus far failed in the NFL and maybe follow his 40 yards per game average out there in the rockies.

We don't need to hear it anymore,hes gone get over it and find another binky.

Last edited:

Maybe you shouldn't bring him up or call out the people that supported him if you don't want to hear it, or did you forget that you were the clown that first mentioned his name in this thread?

Maybe you shouldn't bring him up or call out the people that supported him if you don't want to hear it, or did you forget that you were the clown that first mentioned his name in this thread?

Must be Jack's brother...Hello,nice to meet you :cool:

The only space is between your ears - Another pouting alleged Pats fan who lost his binky,was wrong as was noted numerous times and does not have the balls to admit it....

You really need to get a set and man up to your errors and mistakes instead of hiding behind the keyboard with the insults and not being man enough to admit you were WRONG with your ball wash love for Maroney who could NEVER be replaced by a virtual walkoff.....you lose again

Maybe you should join the Broncos as a fan and maybe they can hear your continued support of a worthless RB who has thus far failed in the NFL and maybe follow his 40 yards per game average out there in the rockies.

I already admitted to having been wrong about BJGE. Whether I was wrong about Maroney remains to be seen. Where your logical disconnect exists is where you claim that Maroney was my binky. On the contrary, I only spoke in his favor to defend him from the irrational rantings of mediocre posters such as yourself. Since you have, for some reason, been pulling for him to wash out of NE since as long as I can remember; congratulations, you got your wish. I'm sure it makes you feel a lot better having this notch on your belt.

I already admitted to having been wrong about BJGE. Whether I was wrong about Maroney remains to be seen. Where your logical disconnect exists is where you claim that Maroney was my binky. On the contrary, I only spoke in his favor to defend him from the irrational rantings of mediocre posters such as yourself. Since you have, for some reason, been pulling for him to wash out of NE since as long as I can remember; congratulations, you got your wish. I'm sure it makes you feel a lot better having this notch on your belt.

I thought he was:

ref·use2    /ˈrɛfyus/ Show Spelled
[ref-yoos] Show IPA

–noun
1. something that is discarded as worthless or useless; rubbish; trash; garbage.
–adjective
2. rejected as worthless; discarded: refuse matter.

RAWR.

Last edited:

Wow.....I am a mediocre poster?...wow that just ruined my day coming from Keifer Sutherland's wannabe

Like that means if I was a great poster on a sports forum that I am going to win a prize or something?

Has Patsfanken (who I think is a great poster) won a car,money or some sort of trophy he can hang on his mantle?

Do you really think in your little enclosed world that it makes a difference what a person thinks of you in a sports forum on the internet?...man you have a long ways to go to get a reality check,I wonder who the 12 year old really is here.

Good thing though is,even though I am a mediocre poster as you say and have not won any titles that I know of damn it,I will still get up the next day and put my pants on one leg at a time...meanwhile you continue to make sure you are impressing all these strangers you will likely never meet with your awesome posts :rolleyes: as long as it makes you happy in your little world when someone says in here "man you know your stuff!" :rolleyes:.

You're awfully defensive about it. Low self esteem? Did I hit a nerve, Francis?

Here is irony at its best.
All of the people who have been complaining for years that BB is stupid to have Maroney as his #1 RB, are now saying they were right about BJGE because of Belichicks decisons to trade Maroney and keep BJGE on the roster.
If BB were wrong all of this time, how is his opinion now proof that BJGE is a better RB? Can you have it both ways?

I think some fans just don't realize that Belichick was right to pick Maroney who had 2 good years on a team that was pass first. It is still my opinion that Maroney was a very good cutback and against the grain runner. he had amazing agility to run sideways while his chest still faced forwards. All that changed after his rib cartilage injury.

I'm sticking with that and I think someday that knowledge will become public. I have seen it by comparing his running in college, his 1st 2 years here and then how he ran after that injury. He tried to become a runner who changes direction by shifting his body but it's not near as effective for him as his old style pre injury.

My complaint with Maroney is that he think he would have been a decent backfield receiver if he had worked harder ... but working hard wasn't always his thing.

exactly...see Chad Jackson

Nearing halftime in the Denver - Tennessee game, a contest which Maroney was expected to receive the bulk of carries, and our boy is at a stellar 5 rushes for 3 yards.

Hahahaha.

Edit - Orton with a 2 yard sneak, give him one more carry and he might surpass LoMo for the game

Last edited:
Orton has 10 rushing yards on 2 carries.

Maroney still at 3 rushing on 5 carries.

We should see if Denver will take their fourth back for Laurence. We clearly couldn't just pick any RB up off the street to fill the void...

Edit - 7 rushes for -4 yards. Hahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
It's not always about ridicule and hiding. I wasn't mocking anyone, but I did and still do think that Maroney is a better RB than BJGE. I also like BJGE and I'm glad that his hard work paid off. Clearly he outworked Maroney and BB preferred some things about his game. So congrats to him and I hope he continues to improve.

I could not agree more. I don't think BJGE got nearly enough reps to prove himself and maroney being a #1 draft pick and therefore golden haired boy....BJGE got thrown on the back burner...but he Hung in there and finally got chance to prove himself....and now he is here starting ....and maroney is gone....good for him...guy runs hard and is a real team player!!!! GO BJGE...AND GO PATS!!!

You're awfully defensive about it. Low self esteem? Did I hit a nerve, Francis?

I agree that Francis did rant a bit, but there is no place for insults here - Jack. Why the insult? It was not needed and not appreciated by all in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back