PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Herald at it again..."Walking cast in Bradys locker"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Herald at it again. .."Walking cast in Bradys locker "

Why? He wore the boot and practiced - mostly - before the SB.

Lets be logical here. Brady is hurt. He hasn't played and he hasn't been spotted out at night lately. Those hags at the Herald would know. Plus, he did not give a definitive answer as to whether he's playing against KC. That worries me some - but then again, I think he just doesn't want to come off looking like a liar if he indeed does not play against KC - but is confident he will. But c'mon - something is wrong. It's obvious.

Spotted out at night? He's working. Offseason's over for Tom. So I find that point irreverent.

The fact that Brady's foot is not in a cast is enough for me. Brady has played with pain and he's as tough a QB as there is in the league. I'm not worried that Brady can't play ... I think he'll play sparingly until he's 100% which is the best way to proceed anyways.

My feeling: if he can walk, he's going to play in games that matter.

My feeling: if he can walk, he's going to play in games that matter.

Exactly ... too many people worried for nothing.

This is hilarious, they were laughing about on WEEI a little while ago.

I think he'll play sparingly until he's 100% which is the best way to proceed anyways.

3 unanswered TD drives and a FG and then let the back-up's play? :D

Last edited:

This is hilarious, they were laughing about on WEEI a little while ago.

It wouldn't surprise me if this were like the "well-meaning" folks who stuck a bottle of Pepto-Bismol in Gostkowski's locker around playoff time his rookie year. :)

Last edited:

It wouldn't surprise me if this were like the "well-meaning" folks who stuck a bottle of Pepto-Bismol in Gostkowski's locker around playoff time his rookie year. :)

You know they would tool on him if they could. You can almost hear a staff member now "here comes Tomase, this will be funny,throw that old walking cast into Bradys locker, not the small one the big sucker with the blood on it .....quick here he comes!"

Last edited:
it could be a team prank or some inside joke with tomase wouldnt know or what to know.

Exactly (10 char)

3 unanswered TD drives and a FG and then let the back-up's play? :D

You must be referring to the 1st quater of game #2 vs Jets ... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the chances it was just left there since last year? Maybe Brady doesn't clean his locker very often.

thats funny...

next time though, Brady/BB should put it in better view of the media...so more outlets get this story

actually, better yet, why doesnt BB come up with an "unofficial" injury report/inactive list for the KC chiefs game? and then give a real one when its required?

I used to like PFT but to be truthful I'm sick of that site now, I am all about the http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/ now. I used to check it daily now I maybe visit once per week as opposed to everyday for NFP.

Terrific site.....thanks for sharing, very informative. I like seeing the columns from across the country and their comments to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes