PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Her Dairy (joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac14

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
HER DIARY
Tonight I thought he was acting weird. I was shopping with my friends all day long and had gone to dinner with them as well, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was late, but he made no comment.
Conversation wasn't flowing and I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.
He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. I told him that I loved him, and he reluctantly smiled. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I love you too. I feel as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and stared at the television.
He seemed distant and absent. Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else.
He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

Tonight, the Patriots lost, but at least I got laid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes