PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Helping the New england Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMoney

On the Roster
Reaction score
So we all saw that the Patriots are completely focused on winning games and BB said nothing to indicate other teams for spying. We all know that Memo was sent to all 32 teams, not just the Pats.

It looks like the pats aren't saying anything about anyone else. Is there anyway we the fans can get some evidence together on some other teams, I just read a post saying the pats removed a jets camerman from the field last year. this has to be offically noted somewhere. If we can get some crediable info on this we can show the leage that everyone does this.

So we all saw that the Patriots are completely focused on winning games and BB said nothing to indicate other teams for spying. We all know that Memo was sent to all 32 teams, not just the Pats.

It looks like the pats aren't saying anything about anyone else. Is there anyway we the fans can get some evidence together on some other teams, I just read a post saying the pats removed a jets camerman from the field last year. this has to be offically noted somewhere. If we can get some crediable info on this we can show the leage that everyone does this.

It seems to me the team knows how to handle this better than the fans. Any evidence the fans put together will just be treated like a bunch of "homer" garbage. No one will even report that Goodell's wife works for Fox and that is all over the place by now.

I do not want to be a rat nor do I want the Pats or their fans to be one. Let's stop the schoolyard finger pointing. From my point of view if Belichick or the players aren't going to call another franchise out, neither should we. The Pats say all they need to on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes