PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
need online tv. streamtv isnt taking subscriptions for now while they update **** so i cant use that. any other low pay site?

anyone? please

...and this has what to do with the New England Patriots?

Move to General Forum, please!

um for the Patriots-Phins game *******?

i need an online TV program that has the footblal games..like streamtv which costs $3. anything under $10 a month please post

Remix 6 said:
um for the Patriots-Phins game *******?

i need an online TV program that has the footblal games..like streamtv which costs $3. anything under $10 a month please post

Name-calling isn't going to get you anywhere here. Grow up.

pats1 said:
Name-calling isn't going to get you anywhere here. Grow up.

neither is not using your brain to connect why i might need online tv

Remix 6 said:
neither is not using your brain to connect why i might need online tv

Then it's not a good idea to have a post like this:

Title: "help"

Post: "need online tv. streamtv isnt taking subscriptions for now while they update **** so i cant use that. any other low pay site?"

Is it really that hard to make yourself clear? For example:

Title: "OT: Looking for online TV to watch game"

Post: "StreamTV isn't taking subscriptions right now during an update. Does anyone else know of a cheap site? I want to find someplace by tomorrow's game."

Oh, and as Triumph said, GOOGLE is your best friend. Use the forum second, Google first for these kind of things.

Last edited:
sorry i dont think over that much and maybe since im not a noob around here..theres a reason i posted in football forum .. BC IT ACTUALLY HAS TO DO WITH PATRIOTS. and i've searched google..thats always my #1 try..i want something that others might have and trust. thanks

Last edited:
Remix 6 said:
sorry i dont think over that much and maybe since im not a noob around here..theres a reason i posted in football forum .. BC IT ACTUALLY HAS TO DO WITH PATRIOTS. and i've searched google..thats always my #1 try..i want something that others might have and trust. thanks

Hmmm... Well, your title is certainly one of a noob. Also, why not try the sites you mentioned to me?

TVUPlayer and SopCast?

because i've tried and their schedule sayst he dont have the game

Go to www.viidoo.com. All the major US TV channels are there - free of charge. Don't know if the Pats will be on one of them this weekend but I hope so.

Streamtvnow is having some problems ... lost their subscriber database so even some existing members can't get logged on and watch the games (I'm one, damnit).

Okay, guys ... maybe it's a little off topic but cut us some slack. Some of us live a long way away but we still want to see our Pats play. Going to an off topic thread ain't really the answer (I've never even been there 'cause I'm not interested in any other topic).

Perhaps Remi lives out of the country?

Besides, I see no problem with him asking for help because he is a fan and wants to watch the Pats game. Any one of us would be in a panic too if it was T minus 24 hours and counting and we didnt have any means to see the game.

Triumph said:
Perhaps Remi lives out of the country?

Besides, I see no problem with him asking for help because he is a fan and wants to watch the Pats game. Any one of us would be in a panic too if it was T minus 24 hours and counting and we didnt have any means to see the game.

i live in jersey and sunday ticket screwed me over so i lost them for this year

viidoo is tvuplayer..i checked thats what i have.

thanks anyways.guess i'll just miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back