Help out a young Patriots fan go the ESPY's

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
https://r.espn.go.com/espn/specialsection/kelloggs/

A local 7th grader is vying to go to the ESPY Awards he needs your votes. His name is Craig and he is a huge Patriots fan. Please take a minute and click on the above link and vote for Craig.

His mom may be signing on or sending information to explain things in more detail.

Re: Help out a young Patriots fan go the ESPY's.

https://r.espn.go.com/espn/specialsection/kelloggs/

A local 7th grader is vying to go to the ESPY Awards he needs your votes. His name is Craig and he is a huge Patriots fan. Please take a minute and click on the above link and vote for Craig.

His mom may be signing on or sending information to explain things in more detail.

I need more info as my hatred for all things Espn means I refuse to click on their links....

Fespn..

I need more info as my hatred for all things Espn means I refuse to click on their links....

Fespn..

Yes but the kid will go down there and get their butts squared away!:rocker:

Fespn..

The person who is leading is fish fan!!!! Do it to squish the fish!!!

(at least I think he is, he is from Fort Lauderdale)

voted

10 char

This is a message from his mom how just registered and we are trying to find out why she can't posts:rolleyes:. Her user name is sugerpop3640:

The award program selected 5 kids from different parts of the country, each representing a different sport. Craig was nominated by Franklin Pop Warner as a candidate. After answering 3 essay questions about sports and going through a series of pretty intense phone interviews, he was chosen to be the national representative for Pop Warner. A video was made of him, along with teammates and coaches, and is posted on the contet website. The other kids with videos posted each represent a different youth sports organization. The public can vote for their favorite once per day, per computer, from now until June 15th. Top vote getter gets to go to the ESPYs. That's essentially the story. Feel free to post any or all of this, since I can't. And again, thanks! There's a link to more info. on www.popwarner.com The link that you posted should work for voting. If it doesn't, it could be because a different version of flash player needs to be installed.

Last edited:
So as you can see Craig had to put in a lot to make it this far.

paul.jpg

Done, vote casted for Craig

Done.

You can vote once a day so let's keep this at the top to remind everybody to keep voting.

Looks like a very tight vote right now. Criag is ahead by 1 percentage point.!

Looks like a very tight vote right now. Criag is ahead by 1 percentage point.!

OK OK - PATSNUTme, just for you, I will break out of my Fespn mode for one click and vote for this kid.

Done!! Go Craig....

OK OK - PATSNUTme, just for you, I will break out of my Fespn mode for one click and vote for this kid.

Done!! Go Craig....

Thanks- you can try holding your nose when you click on the site.
Then take a shower after.:rocker:

Craig's now in third. :(

Craig's now in third. :(

Yes he is, now. We have 78 members online right now and 240 lurkers (viewing). It's time to put on your voting shoes people.:rocker:

I even changed my sig to make it easier for people to vote on any thread that I post on.

Last edited:
Voted! Keep on voting people!:rocker:

So if Craig wins, will he be booed the way Anna Grant was?

We should sticky this to keep it at the top. When does the voting close?

Oh, and I just voted.

Criag is still in 3rd but, the person who was in 5th yesterday is now in 2nd. So it is obvious that standings can change quickly. Your vote matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes