Welcome to PatsFans.com

Help! I Need An Active Army Soldier...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mavfan2390, Apr 11, 2006.

1. mavfan2390

mavfan2390 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

...to interview for my school paper :D if you're willing please let me know here, the interview will be conducted either through email or instant messenger

i'd really appreciate if someone could do this for me, I promise it won't take too long!
  2. bmf31c

bmf31c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:) I'll be your huckleberry
  3. mavfan2390

mavfan2390 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:D Thanks a LOT man, how would you like to do it? Instant messenger? E-mail?

Whatever/ whenever is convenient. My email is mavfan2390@yahoo.com, my aol messenger is mavfan2390, and my msn messenger is mavfan2390@yahoo.com

Thanks again!
  4. bmf31c

bmf31c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Email or IM is okay with me....I'm bmf31c on yahoo (my main email is this one), aol and msn. I use trillian so I am always online but not always actually at the computer. Additionally, you can IM me on here.
  5. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +39 / 3 / -1

#75 Jersey

hey, can we see a transcript of the interview? I think it would be a good read.
  6. mavfan2390

mavfan2390 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'll elaborate for you,

mav= My main love, basketball, represents the team I will love until the day I die, the Mavericks, and if you don't believe me, get this, I cried when I got the chance to meet Devin Harris, and I'm a pretty manly boy (varsity basketball, and football). MFFL!!!! (MAVS FAN FOR LIFE)

fan= See Above ^

23= The greatest there ever was, will be, or ever has been, Jordan, my first crush

90= Year of birth

haha, as for showing you a trancript of the interview, it is completely up to bmf31c, I will be asking personal question about his opinions on the war, and bush, etc.. so it is up to him

Thanks again!
  7. mavfan2390

mavfan2390 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

bmf31c, I added you on both AIM and MSN, I'd prefer MSN, because AIM doesn't work well for me :mad:, haha but your choice.
  8. bmf31c

bmf31c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have you added. I'm 6 hours ahead of EST, so you may want to just start IM'ing me questions and I'll answer them as I can.
    I ask that you remember this when asking your questions. As a leader it is wrong for me to make negative remarks regarding any Officer in my chain command. So you won't get my opinion if you ask me how I feel about Pres. Bush...If you catch my drift. You can ask anything you like though, please feel free.
  9. bmf31c

bmf31c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sent you my bio. It's a little embarassing writing stuff about yourself.