PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help from Boardies: Looking for JPEG of a particular Pats Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already considering a tattoo of that either on my right arm or right shoulder blade.

Oh My God...that would make an unbelieveable tattoo! It would blow my Flying Elvis away!

Lotta detail in that sucker, though. Unless you're friends with the tat artist, you're looking at $400-$500 for that one!

I have a navy F150 with an ARE hard shell cover for the bed, which is also navy.

I was thinking about getting that airbrushed on the cover...would be great for tailgating!

Anyone have a clear image of that in, say, 1680x1050 or even 1920x1080

Whereas I was just thinking, "wow, all of these really make me appreciate the Flying Elvis." :)

Flying Elvis = G-E-N-E-R-I-C and Antiseptic.

Same left to right progression profile/shape/pattern as the Carolina Panther, Baltimore Raven, Seattle Seahawk, St Louis Ram, Jacksonville Jaguar, Tennesse Titan, Atlanta Falcon, etc. Straight out of some 38th floor suite on Madison Avenue. BTW, good for the Philly Eagle - - blazin' it's own path the other way!

Gimme the grunting drooling, snorting mean SOB who ain't afraid to look ya straight in the eye!!!!!!

The Oakland Raider looks out directly, but still has to hide one of his eyes behind the patch. Pat is out there daring you to pick up the challenge and get mauled by him

(OK, I need to calm down....)

Last edited:
I think I know what you're talking about, Armen. It's the original cartoon that appeared in the Globe and never made it onto the helmets quite the same way.

It's actually the ORIGINAL cartoon created by Phil Bissell (whom my dad knew, and who actually made my birth announcement back in 1965!!! - I've never met Mr. Bissell, but hope he knows how much of a family heirloom his wonderful birth announcement has become and how much it is appreciated). The original only made it in the Globe. The Patriots then had Bissell soften Pat up a little for the helmets starting in their second year (first year was the tri-cornered hat logo).

Check between the :47-:54 mark of the interview!

WBZ-TV Video Archive - wbztv.com

Same left to right progression profile/shape/pattern as the Carolina Panther, Baltimore Raven, Seattle Seahawk, St Louis Ram, Jacksonville Jaguar, Tennesse Titan, Atlanta Falcon, etc. Straight out of some 38th floor suite on Madison Avenue. BTW, good for the Philly Eagle - - blazin' it's own path the other way!

Gimme the grunting drooling, snorting mean SOB who ain't afraid to look ya straight in the eye!!!!!!

The Oakland Raider looks out directly, but still has to hide one of his eyes behind the patch. Pat is out there daring you to pick up the challenge and get mauled by him

Very vivid shmessy, I can almost feel the drool and smell the body odor! :p

I actually agree that the Elvis is too generic, but I'd prefer a middle path between corporate pawn and inferius. Good old Pat was SOB enough for me.

great post my friend

Last edited:
great post my friend

I knew you'd like it, Pat! You're Bissell's biggest fan!

Since he's doing a different cartoon for each home game program this year, we should make sure to get each one up on this site as they are published.

Last edited:

Since he's doing a different cartoon for each home game program this year, we should make sure to get each one up on this site as they are published.

that should be great ! thks in advance

On the flip side, Flying Elvis really does look better, you know, flying. :)

They gave out a poster at the season ticket holder practice in the stadium that had all the pictures that will be used for the covers. They are pretty cool. If I remember I will scan it and post it.

Nothing beats the flaming death head skull Patriots logo someone posted here in 2007. That should be the official logo. Sales would skyrocket. Embrace the hate.

link, please?

Nothing beats the flaming death head skull Patriots logo someone posted here in 2007. That should be the official logo. Sales would skyrocket. Embrace the hate.

I worked for a printing company a couple of years ago and they sent me to New Hampshire for training. As part of training they told me I can print any image I wanted. I put this together to bring to the Jets game that year. A lot of people asked me, "What does No Quarter Mean?"

Attachments

• PC160067.jpg
    PC160067.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 177
link, please?

I had it saved on my laptop. Here it is with and without my "No Quarter" slogan. I thought that this was a great slogan. Simple and to the point. I was surprised that a lot of people had no idea what "No Quarter' means. It's said in "Pirates of the Caribean" before a battle. It is the title of a Led Zeppelin song.

Attachments

• l_b56a14158310d079e01ed9f73e835ecc.jpg
    l_b56a14158310d079e01ed9f73e835ecc.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 675
  • patsnoquarter.JPG
    patsnoquarter.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 820
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes