PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HELP! Fighting for my playoff life!

37Harrison

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Well, after a great start to the season, the Steelers have really killed me when they play against terrible teams. Please help me pick a starting lineup this week.

QB's - Kitna @ Minnesota
Roethlisberger vs Cincinnatti

WR's (pick 3) - T.J. Whosyourmomma @ Pitt
H. Ward vs Cinci
J. Walker @ Oakland
B. Engram @ Philly
P. Clayton vs GB (Thursday night game)

I am going against a dude that has Brady and Moss so please your feedback is needed.

Well, after a great start to the season, the Steelers have really killed me when they play against terrible teams. Please help me pick a starting lineup this week.

QB's - Kitna @ Minnesota
Roethlisberger vs Cincinnatti

WR's (pick 3) - T.J. Whosyourmomma @ Pitt
H. Ward vs Cinci
J. Walker @ Oakland
B. Engram @ Philly
P. Clayton vs GB (Thursday night game)

I am going against a dude that has Brady and Moss so please your feedback is needed.

well your basiclly ****ed but... Start big Ben, he is due for a good game, vs a lackluster cinci D, while Kitna and the run game are going to be shut out by a nasty minnesota Defence.

You have to go with TJ and Ward. Engram might be your sleeper there, him and hacket are batteling it out for everycatch (while branch is still trying to catch up)

well your basiclly ****ed but... Start big Ben, he is due for a good game, vs a lackluster cinci D, while Kitna and the run game are going to be shut out by a nasty minnesota Defence.

You have to go with TJ and Ward. Engram might be your sleeper there, him and hacket are batteling it out for everycatch (while branch is still trying to catch up)

Thanks for the reply DB, I appreciate it.

I think Crayton and/or Walker could have a big game this week while Engram is my consistent WR, he doesn't catch TD's.

Thanks for the reply DB, I appreciate it.

I think Crayton and/or Walker could have a big game this week while Engram is my consistent WR, he doesn't catch TD's.

yea you are right about that 3rd WR. totally rigth about engram, I have both him and hackett and I always flip flop on who to play.

Crayton is the next best thing to engram, al harris is going to be all over T.O leaving options for witten and crayton

best of luck

yea you are right about that 3rd WR. totally rigth about engram, I have both him and hackett and I always flip flop on who to play.

Crayton is the next best thing to engram, al harris is going to be all over T.O leaving options for witten and crayton

best of luck

please... T.O. will school tiny Al Harris like a high schooler trying to cover a man ... just like he did when TO was with Philly...

they'd be better with a healthy Woodson on TO all day... unfortunately, he's not healthy...

i like Crayton tomorrow night, and the dallas offense as a whole right now ... Crayton, with Houshmanzedah, and Ward...

Jevon has to show it, first... it's all about Brandon Marshall there right now anyway... and Oakland has a good, physical young secondary...

imo... with the other names you listed, Engram should be last...

Last edited:
Great responses, thanks a bunch but I think I am more confused than ever right now. I don't believe that Hackett is going to be able to play this weekend giving Engram more looks. It's jsut that Crayton is so damn inconsistent!

I hate that he (Crayton) plays tonight! Oh well, seeing as how I am going against this team:
Brady
McGahee
F. Taylor
Berrian
Chambers
Moss
Winslow
A.V.
Jags D

I probably won't win just because of the bolded.

please... T.O. will school tiny Al Harris like a high schooler trying to cover a man ... just like he did when TO was with Philly...

they'd be better with a healthy Woodson on TO all day... unfortunately, he's not healthy...

i like Crayton tomorrow night, and the dallas offense as a whole right now ... Crayton, with Houshmanzedah, and Ward...

Jevon has to show it, first... it's all about Brandon Marshall there right now anyway... and Oakland has a good, physical young secondary...

imo... with the other names you listed, Engram should be last...

im not saying harris is going to shut him out but they are certiantly going to double cover t.o

the Dallas O is awesome right now, but as for him starting crayton over engram I dont think he should, the dallas O has too many weapons

Well hindsight is 20/20 and I went with the guy that I perceived was the safest to score me some points and that is Engram.

I am kicking myself in the @ss now! Crayton put up 16 points in my league, double my expectations for Engram. Oh, well that's how it goes I guess.

Thanks for the input guys (seriously), I should've stuck with my gut (post #3).

it was basically one half dozen or the other

crayton 16
engram 10

So did you win your matchup?
I noticed that Crayton scored 2 touchdowns so I thought briefly about this post, LOL.

it was basically one half dozen or the other

crayton 16
engram 10

Yeah until you look at the fact that I lost by 3 :mad:

What really killed me was the fact that I had 4 guys that lost the ball a total of 5 times which took a total of 10 points off the board. :mad:

It jsut wasn't meant to be this year. Oh well.

New question for this week,

Who would you start at RB? Willie Parker VS the Pats, Maroney VS Pitt, or R. Bush VS Atl (who typically shuts him down and he has been playing like poop).

Yeah until you look at the fact that I lost by 3 :mad:

What really killed me was the fact that I had 4 guys that lost the ball a total of 5 times which took a total of 10 points off the board. :mad:

It jsut wasn't meant to be this year. Oh well.

New question for this week,

Who would you start at RB? Willie Parker VS the Pats, Maroney VS Pitt, or R. Bush VS Atl (who typically shuts him down and he has been playing like poop).

I actually think Maroney will do well this week....i have both maroney and parker and think i will start them both

I actually think Maroney will do well this week....i have both maroney and parker and think i will start them both

I would too

but if you had to choose one, youd have to go with parker

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes