PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help Brady beat Manning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
NFL Football Teams, Scores, Stats, News, Standings, Rumors - National Football League - ESPN

Go to "Top of the Line" section and cast your vote for Tom Brady over Pay-a-ton Manning for Player of the decade. How anyone can take Manning over Brady.....despite 3 lombardi's to 1 is beyond me.......and EVERYONE I talk to (even non pats fans) say that under pressure/gun.....Brady is the "go to" guy.......Manning chokes up vomit.......Also rate the other pats finalists!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Re: Help Brady beat Manning....

If you look at the #1 votes, Brady is far ahead.

Which tells me that a lot of fans are deliberately putting Brady last on this list.

At first I thought Brett Favre being included for consideration of the best players was a joke; regardless of your feelings about him over the course of his career his best years were in the 90's, not this decade. But for him to get the third most #1 votes tells me this is a "who is my favorite" rather than "who is the best" ranking.

As far as Brady goes, I'm sure you are right and the Pats haters are ranking Brady, Moss and Seymour in their bottom three.

Another poll that will be forgotten in a few months. (Who even remembers the questions much less the results from a poll 18 months ago?) I think I'll pass...

why do we care? and, why do we want to give ESPN more clicks on its webpage and therefore more ad dollars?

Yeah I had a look at the votes. Its nothing either to do with putting Brady bottom of the list. Manning has more votes so clearly whats going on is if you leave a player out of it they don't get a vote. Its a joke anyways.

Last edited:
where is this? I'm not seeing it....

wow some of the comments.....hilarious. someone actually said that brady is a system QB. someone also posted that the spygate penalty was a slap on the wrist. what a bunch of idiots.

Anyone else dissapointed this thread wasn't about a mini game were you play as Brady and beat up Manning with various objects...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back