PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help a Pats fan (and local guy) get his own radio show! Pls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJimMurray

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey all.
I'm never this kind of guy. Honest.
However, because I'd actually like to WIN this contest I'm in, I'm coming here to whore myself out.
My name's Jim Murray, and I reside in Wakefield MA.
I'm born n' raised in the area, a Pats fan (maybe even TOO much, considering that I chalk up the Superbowl that shall not be named, one of the 5 worst days of my life) and I've got the opportunity to win my own slot on the MadDog Channel on Sirius Sports radio.

If you guys would vote for me, it would be greatly appreciated!
SIRIUS Satellite Radio - Mad Dog Radio ? Chris 'Mad Dog' Russo on Sirius Satellite Radio

Oh, and if anyone's doing the road game to Chicago in December, drop me a line. My buddy and I already have it booked!

Hey all.
However, because I'd actually like to WIN this contest I'm in, I'm coming here to whore myself out.
I'm born n' raised in the area, a Pats fan (maybe even TOO much, considering that I chalk up the Superbowl that shall not be named, one of the 5 worst days of my life) and I've got the opportunity to win my own slot on the MadDog Channel on Sirius Sports radio.

SIRIUS Satellite Radio - Mad Dog Radio ? Chris 'Mad Dog' Russo on Sirius Satellite Radio

Oh, and if anyone's doing the road game to Chicago in December, drop me a line. My buddy and I already have it booked!

I've moved this up to the main forum, so people can see it and vote if they want. I already did, twice.

When does the contest end?

Last edited:
Hey all.

Awesome. Sirius guy here and listen to Mad Dog. Didn't hear you on there but good luck. It might help if you link right up to the voting. Most people are going to clink that link and just see words.

P.S Don't let Bill Pedo give you a hard time if you win.

I just put in a vote for you, best of luck!

A Noble Quest, INDEED. Best of luck, Bro. :cool:

You gots MY vote. C'mon Pats fans!

Mine, too. Did you just say in another thread that you thought the Bills would challenge the Jets and Phins for 2nd place this year? Man, I want you on the radio just to hear the reaction to that!

noted, voted.

I'm voting for I Bleed Blue...:D

Ya got my vote. I tried to vote again but got a message thay my vote was already counted. Guess it's not like voting for a politician where you can stuff the ballot box. :D

Just clear your cache and they won't recognize you again.

Somebody needs to build Jim a bot so he can compete. Votes are coming in too fast for the other guys for it to be happening just manually.

Jim is dropping like a rock. Let's start voting for him and make Chuck Norris happy!

Chuck_Norris_Approves1.gif

4th place Jim, it's not looking good.

How's that bot coming?

I voted for you, but with the caveat that if you win, I will be called to be a guest on your show. GOT THAT!. :D (I'll come on as a panel with Box, AZ and DI :eek:

Voted :)

Anyone reckon that Vella has 0.6% because he looks like Mangina from his small photo? :)

Ya got my vote. I tried to vote again but got a message thay my vote was already counted. Guess it's not like voting for a politician where you can stuff the ballot box. :D

Delete your Cookies and you can vote for him all day if you wish.

Did my part - and I'll do it again!

Let's see this thread 20 pages long with everyone chiming in that they too votred

I voted for ya Jim, but you're gonna need alot of help with only 12%. I'll vote again soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes