PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hells Bells - we look forward to seeing you again! Your foes - The Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the donkeys are a good team with a good coach with a horrible idiot of a qb.I think the missing part which will never let them win anything is the qb.
The day plumber gets the bench i will start worring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we're looking forward to it, too. Revenge is sweet.........and we can't wait!

Reports have been that Cutler has looked terrible in camps.

Yeah, I don't see you guys with a new ring either....he he he. It was fun seeing Tom Brady lose his cool I have to say - Jake looked much more the pro that day than your boy Brady did. Same can be said for the other game we whipped you in last season too.

Foxboro should be fun!!!!

So are we now your new favorite team to hate? Or is it still the Steelers and the Colts?? You certainly can't hate us as much as those teams - certainly not!

:)

JakeGirl said:
So are we now your new favorite team to hate? Or is it still the Steelers and the Colts?? You certainly can't hate us as much as those teams - certainly not!

:)

Hate is a very powerfull emotion and except a few really bad dictator and genocide leading people i do not hate any one.
btw, NFL is a sport run as a business its sport entertainment not in the league of WWF but with the same model .guess you need to grow up a bit or atleast get out more from your moms basement.

JakeGirl said:
Foxboro should be fun!!!!

Jake will be gashed by The Razor on September 24th. He fears anything with "Gillette" on it :) He and the rest of the Broncos will find it tough to beat the Pats outside of the friendly rocky-mountain confines of Invesco. Our fans are going to be so loud Mistake's ears are going to bleed. He won't be so "cool" when he doesn't have the luxury of handing the ball off from the 1 yard-line. Jake will be so humiliated you guys will have Cutler in there in the 4th quarter.

Last edited:
JakeGirl said:
Jake looked much more the pro that day than your boy Brady did.

Yeah, he didn't flip any fans off or anything - the model of professionalism!

Pretty blustery there for a gal who's team beat the Pats primarily due to turnovers, then turned around and got properly spanked by the Steelers.

But as the Broncs haven't won a Super Bowl in nearly a decade, I guess winning a playoff game would bring as much excitement to you as the Pats winning a Super Bowl does to us.

godef said:
But as the Broncs haven't won a Super Bowl in nearly a decade, I guess winning a playoff game would bring as much excitement to you as the Pats winning a Super Bowl does to us.

Very good point- Pats fans were disappointed their team didn't win the Super Bowl, while Bronco fans were so damn happy they won ONE playoff game they could care less that their team was killed at home (apparently the team felt the same way - he he he).

JakeGirl said:
I can honestly say I hate playing the Broncos more than any other team in the league. Of course, that's because they're the dirtiest bunch of cheap shot artists in the NFL.

QuiGon said:
I can honestly say I hate playing the Broncos more than any other team in the league. Of course, that's because they're the dirtiest bunch of cheap shot artists in the NFL.

I hate playing any team that we have to play on the road 5 out of 6 times... oh wait, that happens to be the Denver Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back