PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello

flpunter

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi folks,

My name is Matt and I live in Ft lauderdale....DolFin country. It has been nice here these last few years while we have been great and the Fins sucked.
Fans here are angry and it is a hoot.

I have been a Patriots fan since 1970. Grew up in NY but never really got into the jets or Giants.My best friend in 6th grade was Jeff Rush. His dad was OC for the Jets when they won their ONLY SB. He got hired that year by the Pats as HC. Jeff came down for the Jets game and I went into the Patriots locker room. Some big guy went past me and said hi. That was it. Patriots fan for life! Never saw Jeff again. His old man turned out to be a lunatic was fired.

I never lived it NE so following the team as a die hard presented some challanges. Had to do some pretty wild things and spend a few bucks to get my Patriots fix. I remember when the ten minute ticker was my best friend during the season. How times change. I'm happy to be aboard here and hang with other Patriot fans. Especially, these days. United we stand.:rocker:

Welcome to the board. 1970 is when I became a full time Patriots fan.:rocker:

Thanks for the welcome. I hadn't been able to post for awhile.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back