PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
then why not change your diapers and get out of the house?:D omglol aquagay

"PatriotsPride:"

If you're such a big Pats fan and all, why don't you actually post in the main Pats forum?

pats1 said:
"PatriotsPride:"

If you're such a big Pats fan and all, why don't you actually post in the main Pats forum?

Have you ever searched his posts? They are all in this forum and in the red sox forum. And all they say is LOL, OMG and has one of these :eek: . He contributes greatly to patsfans! People go to him for great Pats info.

patriotspride said:
then why not change your diapers and get out of the house?:D omglol aquagay

Too bad im 14 and starting on 3 high school teams. Football B-Ball and baseball.

Straz said:
Too bad i have no life and cant stop **** ing myself. i still like to s uck my thumb.its no wonder nobody will talk to me except aquagay.i love you aquagay
thats sad dude:(

patriotspride said:
thats sad dude:(

Get a life u sad pathetic old man. you have an iq equal to a first grader. man your the only annoying pats fan on here go get a life and a job!!!!:mad:

patriotspride said:
thats sad dude i wish i would have played high school sports but i was too fat stupid and slow. i'll i did was eat twinkies:(

Thats sad dude

Straz said:
im pathetic .i lied .i never played high school sports.the only thing i ever played was a punching bag for the kids in my class .they really enjoy kicking the crap out of me :confused:
now doesnt it feel good to be honest for once in your life?the truth shall set you free.:D

patriotspride said:
now doesnt it feel good to be honest for once in your life?the truth shall set you free.:D

too bad im a starter you pathetic old man get a life quit trying to make veryone else feel bad.

Straz said:
too bad im such a putz . i wish i could play sports .im a pathetic dork who needs to get a life and quit trying to make everyone else feel bad.im so sick of wearing diapers .
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back