PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straz

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello I am a HUGE miami dolphins fan. I am a member at finheaven and have decided to see what patriot fans discuss and what your fan site is like. Well I just wanted to say hello.

Straz said:
Hello I am a HUGE miami dolphins fan. I am a member at finheaven and have decided to see what patriot fans discuss and what your fan site is like. Well I just wanted to say hello.

Mainly, we're fascinated with Ricky Williams.

"Home game Feb. 2007"????? Yes, your guys will be watching it from their homes alright.

Last edited:
shmessy said:
Mainly, we're fascinated with Ricky Williams.

"Home game Feb. 2007"????? Yes, your guys will be watching it from their homes alright.

He claims, in the Interleague forum, that "there's no way the Patriots win the divison this year," and that "the Dolphins are better than the Patriots."

pats1 said:
He claims, in the Interleague forum, that "there's no way the Patriots win the divison this year," and that "the Dolphins are better than the Patriots."

Which reminds me.........

shmessy said:
Which reminds me.........

Thank you! Never like that dog crap in the front yard - always good to keep it behind back. :D

pats1 said:
Thank you! Never like that dog crap in the front yard - always good to keep it behind back. :D

Always a pleasure, bro! In the backyard, it's easier for Ricky to find it and smoke it.

pats1 said:

I dont claim that its a fact

Straz said:
get lost and take gay4ever04 with you lol lol dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out .

You'll get a welcome from a select few, but some on this site have their own little vanity issues. There is one guy in particular I am talking about but I won't mention his name. You'll discover who he is if you continue to post here. Just ignor him and he goes away because he gets board if he can't make you mad. He then realizes that he just hates his s***ty life and wants to make everyone else miserable because he is a pathetic bum.

Any how, you will also get flammed for praising the Dolphins at all. All the Pats fans don't know that there is another team other than the Pats. Don't tell them there is actully 32 teams in the NFL, they get mad.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You'll get a welcome from a select few, but some on this site have their own little vanity issues. There is one guy in particular I am talking about but I won't mention his name. You'll discover who he is if you continue to post here. Just ignor him and he goes away because he gets board if he can't make you mad. He then realizes that he just hates his s***ty life and wants to make everyone else miserable because he is a pathetic bum.

Any how, you will also get flammed for praising the Dolphins at all. All the Pats fans don't know that there is another team other than the Pats. Don't tell them there is actully 32 teams in the NFL, they get mad.
yet you continue to come back lol lol.mr moderator mr moderator make them stop picking on me.lol .i think its time to change your diapers now .guess what bozo there are actully 32 message boards for all the nfl teams even for the dolphins .if your so unhappy go post there .stop being such a whinney little cry baby your whole life

Last edited:
patriotspride said:
get lost and take gay4ever04 with you lol lol dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out .

No thats okay thanks for the offer thought when i want to leave i will. You cant tell me what to do.

patriotspride said:
yet you continue to come back lol lol.mr moderator mr moderator make them stop picking on me.lol .i think its time to change your diapers now .guess what bozo there are actully 32 message boards for all the nfl teams even for the dolphins .if your so unhappy go post there .stop being such a whinney little cry baby your whole life

How do you know that post was directed at you? And again, read the Interleauge forum subtitle you illetirate moron!

:( :( wah wah mommy mommy patriotspride wont stop picking on me lol lol get a life loser .be a man for once in your life and stop pissing your pants.lol i hope you two clowns never leave .its fun dumping on you .hurry up now go tell the moderator lol lol:D

Last edited:
patriotspride said:
:( :( wah wah mommy mommy patriotspride wont stop picking on me lol lol get a life loser .be a man for once in your life and stop pissing your pants.lol i hope you two clowns never leave .its fun dumping on you .hurry up now go tell the moderator lol lol:D

WOW!! you really need to find a hobby or something. And i have a life so dont even try to use that on me.

Straz said:
WOW!! you really need to find a hobby or something. And i have a life so dont even try to use that on me.
get a life loser lol

Last edited by a moderator:
patriotspride said:
get a life loser lol

As i already said in the other thread i do but i guess your just not very smart.

sitting in front of your computer in your s hit filled diapers isnt a life but maybe it is for you.:rocker:

patriotspride said:
sitting in front of your computer in your s hit filled diapers isnt a life but maybe it is for you.:rocker:

Yea it definitly isnt thats one of the dumbest comebacks ive heard in my life. lol lol omg lol omg lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back