Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member's Area' started by Hercules Rockefeller, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Hercules Rockefeller

Hercules Rockefeller Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +73 / 3 / -2

Hello, I am Hercules Rockefeller. I am a life-long Patriots fan who lives in the Midwest, and I attend about one game per year at Gillette. I am making the move to join these here forums because I grew tired of the only other such board I had found, and it seems that there is plenty of activity here. As someone who takes himself incredibly seriously, I vow the following:

*To be as reactionary as possible, with little to no regard for context or past history. Specializing in knee-jerk hyperbole

*To effectively convince others that the sky is indeed falling.

*To question the judgement of EVERYONE--the Patriots front office, the players, the media covering the team, and the fans of the team with special attention to the members of this board

*Last but not least, no sarcasm! I vow to never once be sarcastic ever.

Having concluded my vows, I now proclaim myself excited to be able to discuss all things Patriot with fans of my team! People in the Midwest do not care so much about the Pats as they do the Vikings, Packers, Bears and Lions.

2. edzo44

edzo44 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0

#50 Jersey

Though I question your judgement in joining :rolleyes: - - - we'll give you the benefit of the doubt. This IS a pretty good Pats board and you should really have a lot of fun here, with a name like Hercules you must have really strong opinions.

:welcome:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  3. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +454 / 4 / -1

#75 Jersey

Welcome. That's a good list and you should fit in with 75% of the posters. Although I was disappointed that you left out sarcasm.:rolleyes: