PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello to everyone...

Rascus

Rookie
Reaction score
Started this membership awhile back....just never had any time to get involved, had to much going on at the time...now things have slowed down a bit so hopefully will have more time to hang out. Anyway...longtime Patriots fan here from the 70s...that's when I first got involved and started watching football at large....been a fan of the 49ers for just as long...got to liking a team from each Conference and still going with both of them! Long time Dream match-up for me is The Patriots and 49ers in the Super Bowl! Anyway after all the dry years of not winning and no playoffs I'm pretty content now with the 3 Championships in the bag....not that I'd turn down another though, and I feel pretty optimistic about the direction we are going right now...and hopefully it will continue to grow! Well enough for now ...just wanted to drop in and say hello and introduce myself....hope to meet some great fans here!

Rascus

Started this membership awhile back....just never had any time to get involved, had to much going on at the time...now things have slowed down a bit so hopefully will have more time to hang out. Anyway...longtime Patriots fan here from the 70s...that's when I first got involved and started watching football at large....been a fan of the 49ers for just as long...got to liking a team from each Conference and still going with both of them! Long time Dream match-up for me is The Patriots and 49ers in the Super Bowl! Anyway after all the dry years of not winning and no playoffs I'm pretty content now with the 3 Championships in the bag....not that I'd turn down another though, and I feel pretty optimistic about the direction we are going right now...and hopefully it will continue to grow! Well enough for now ...just wanted to drop in and say hello and introduce myself....hope to meet some great fans here!

Rascus

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the board.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back