PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello my first post

E. Hartman

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello Pats Nation,
This is my first post. I am a football fan and enjoy the New England Patriots franchise. I like football so much that I got together with other fans and we write about football. The Patriots are one of our favorite teams. I also like the Vikings and this weekend should be fun.

I hope you welcome my posts and I like to predict football games and do power rankings based on the statistical rankings of the teams across the right, middle, and left side of the field. This helps me look at different match ups across the field.

Respectfully
E. Hartman

Hello Pats Nation,
This is my first post. I am a football fan and enjoy the New England Patriots franchise. I like football so much that I got together with other fans and we write about football. The Patriots are one of our favorite teams. I also like the Vikings and this weekend should be fun.

I hope you welcome my posts and I like to predict football games and do power rankings based on the statistical rankings of the teams across the right, middle, and left side of the field. This helps me look at different match ups across the field.

Respectfully
E. Hartman

Looking forward to your analysis & predictions; jump right into one of the threads.
:welcome:

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back