PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello, I'm just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

giogalindo

Rookie
Reaction score
hi, i'm a 49ers fan. on our board, half the people love alex smith and the other half want brady quinn or something. i'm just wondering, what do you think of him?

hi, i'm a 49ers fan. on our board, half the people love alex smith and the other half want brady quinn or something. i'm just wondering, what do you think of him?

Not really the place for this, but I'd dump him in a heartbeat. I've seen no evidence of him being able to make decisions quickly enough at the NFL level, and his small hands are a real detriment.

I'm not sure if you'll get a truly unbiased answer here. After all, the worse he plays, the better off the Patriots are. :)

I'm a Dallas fan(so don't know enough about him), but I DO know alot about Norv Turner.

I figured the minute SD nabbed Turner, Smith's improved play from last year would regress. As bad as Norv is as a HC, he's arguably one of the best, if not the best, OC's in the game-he consistently does an outstanding job in utilizing the strengths of his personnel.

He's the best QB I've ever seen. Ever.

I think the verdict is still out on him. His improvement from his rookie year us encouraging. Also, he is definitely a victim of not having a solid offense surrounding him. That said, I don't think he will ever be a top tier QB in the NFL. I wouold antipate he will continue to tease your fans with flashes of talent, but in the end I think you will end up with inconsistency on a week in week out basis. On the flip side, there can only be so many top tier QB's. I would guess Smith will max out as being a Matt Hasselback clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots