PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello, I am new and have a few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geeza32

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello Pats Fans,

I'll start off by saying I've never attended an NFL game in person in my life. This year just so happens to be a year that my team(the Texans) come to town. I contacted the Patriots office and was told that tickets for this game would usually come available through their ticket office and ticketmaster on the WEDNESDAY(12/13) of the game's week. How many tickets usually go on sale that week? The person who informed me said there will be "a lot" since the Pats are playing a "lousy" team(hehe). Are these tickets sold at regular face value? I've already contacted a broker and he wanted $150 for SROs...yea, he can kiss my...so I'd much rather not go that route unless 100% necesary. Also, if the game is on Sunday and the tickets go on sale Wednesday, how do you get them? Is there a will-call/pick up at the stadium on the day of the game program? Lastly, do posters on this board(or the official Pats board) often sell tickets on the forums?

All or Any answers would be greatly appreciated. I did a search but through the first two pages, I didnt get much information, so I apologize if these questions are repeated questions.

Thanks and I look forward to talking football(and other sports...) with you all.

welcome aboard. I don't have any answers for you, but my suspicion is that tickets are VERY HARD to come by. Good luck.

The only way you'll be certain to get tickets is through eBay or an online broker.

Believe me, $150 is VERY cheap for Patriots tickets these days.

If you want to pay face value, your only choice is to practically live on Ticketmaster the week before the game, because they'll randomly release the leftover tickets. I personally was able to get lower level seats, row 12, at face value (~$115) for the Jaguars/Pats playoff game at Gillette last January.

That took a huge dose of luck, so I wish you the same.

wellcome/benvenuto

Ps= i have some simpathy for David Carr - imho he could be a very good qb with a better OL

A Texan fan from Maine?

Who says we do not have a diverse population here.

I don't think we will be gettng any smack thrown at us from this fan.

pats1 said:
The only way you'll be certain to get tickets is through eBay or an online broker.

Believe me, $150 is VERY cheap for Patriots tickets these days.

If you want to pay face value, your only choice is to practically live on Ticketmaster the week before the game, because they'll randomly release the leftover tickets. I personally was able to get lower level seats, row 12, at face value (~$115) for the Jaguars/Pats playoff game at Gillette last January.

That took a huge dose of luck, so I wish you the same.

Ebay totally skipped my mind, thanks. I really don't mind paying above face value, I just figured $150 for SROs was ridiculous. Eh, maybe I'm just picky...

drew4008 said:

Yea, I gave that link a glance when I first started looking. Thanks, though.

Another question, how bad is the view from the 300ish areas in say row 20+? I used ebay and saw a pic of the view from one of the corners in 300 about 20 or so rows up(allegedly) and the view really didn't look that bad.

Last edited:
Geeza32 said:
Yea, I gave that link a glance when I first started looking. Thanks, though.

Another question, how bad is the view from the 300ish areas in say row 20+? I used ebay and saw a pic of the view from one of the corners in 300 about 20 or so rows up(allegedly) and the view really didn't look that bad.

I sat up in the 300's, down around the 5 yard line, for a game against Buffalo in 2003 and the view was fine, I could see everything. The worst part was the walk up to the seats, no elevator :-(

There really isn't a bad seat at Gillette, Kraft had the stadium built so all seats face the field and are unobstructed.

CopenhagenPatsfan said:
I sat up in the 300's, down around the 5 yard line, for a game against Buffalo in 2003 and the view was fine, I could see everything. The worst part was the walk up to the seats, no elevator :-(

There really isn't a bad seat at Gillette, Kraft had the stadium built so all seats face the field and are unobstructed.

Sounds good, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back