PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello from Texas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueStar '71

Rookie
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Welcome for those of you coming to the game at Texas Stadium. I know it's 2 weeks away but it's on everyone's minds here in Dallas Cowboys country.

First I would like to say I hope both teams are as healthy as can be expected when gametime arrives and that it ends that way as well. I have never wished injury to fall on any player. Okay, maybe a deadskin or two. :rolleyes:

In any event, this should be a great matchup. Some down here are saying perhaps a SB preview. The Pats have proven themselves in the past to be a great team and this year thus far, you have been dominant. The Cowboys are looking to see just how good they are and you guys are considered to be the measuring stick. I guess we'll see.

It's been awhile since the Cowboys have contended for a SB but this could be the year. The offense has been clicking and the D is getting healthy and starting to gel. Well it's late and I just wanted to get registered. I will definitedly be back to talk a little football if you guys don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back